WDW Transportation (yes, even the Monorails)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All of the above. As for testing, Disney has tested electric and hybrid buses, but both have failed miserably and they've settled on the diesel Gillig bus as their primary bus and that's all they've b

Actually it's quite simple. I have two names, my given name, which I never use and a name kinda, sorta, based on that name which was given to me by US Immigration. They don't change names anymore as t

I changed your post.  Not to make it accurate, or even to make any sense.  Just to tick you off. 

ok so it's not the name you were born with.. but it is the legal one.  Do we need to get the lawyer in on this discussion?

Correct

Do you take your legal name and add an "eir" before the last letter?

No, my real first name has only 4 letters, where Louis is my legal first name.

Just for the record, the name listed in that picture can't be more than 5 or 6 letters long when you take into account the font and sized used....

The name on FB is my legal name. Both the first and last name have 5 letters.

I was talking about your last name. 

Still no.

BTW, no use in trying to guess because my given, and legal name in Portugal, is made up of five names instead of only three in my legal US name.

Three of the five names were either changed or omitted so as to blend in with the American culture, and it does.

Still no.

BTW, no use in trying to guess because my given, and legal name in Portugal, is made up of five names instead of only three in my legal US name.

Three of the five names were either changed or omitted so as to blend in with the American culture, and it does.

see trying to confuse the issue.... and since I know his legal name (and he knows not mine) that is all i need to know

Still no.

um... Colonel Mustard in the study with the candlestick??

I'm so lost...

Actually it's quite simple. I have two names, my given name, which I never use and a name kinda, sorta, based on that name which was given to me by US Immigration.

They don't change names anymore as the PC police would jump all over it, but I take no offense and am grateful that they did change it. I'm convinced that it kept some doors open for me during my career building years. It removed the preconception that goes along with being ethnic. The fact that I lost my accent early on also helped.

Don't get me wrong, I'm very proud of my heritage and go back whenever I can, but there is a time and place for everything. If you live here permanently, become a citizen, acclimate, and be an American first.