Eat Your Heart Out Marty McFly......AC's 1978-1989 Trip Back in Time (updates that go back to 1975 commenced on 3-12-15 )

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's head to the ole fashioned swimmin hole, shall we?   We start out with a classic Disney relic of the past:       I should stop right here and pick it up later.   Those pics deserve their own up

He's moving even slower than brown paint guy ...

And here we go:                       Do you remember this character experience?     Moving on in Future World:                         Was that a Commodore 64?   How about robot

I remember the song with "veggie veggie fruit fruit" but can't remember if that was kitchen kaberet or food rocks. But I do remember Hamm and Eggs from KK. Your pictures are bringing back a lot of memories...thanks!

Sorry, but Food Rocks and Cranium Command were very dated and needed to go.

I took the TCD girls to see Cranium Command knowing that it was likely to get the axe soon.  They had no idea who any of the actors in the film were (it was like an old Saturday Night Live sketch complete with Dana Carvey and Kevin Nealon)(Hans and Franz).  That might have been funny in 1987, but it wasn't so funny 20 years later. 

TCD

I took the TCD girls to see Cranium Command knowing that it was likely to get the axe soon.  They had no idea who any of the actors in the film were (it was like an old Saturday Night Live sketch complete with Dana Carvey and Kevin Nealon)(Hans and Franz).  That might have been funny in 1987, but it wasn't so funny 20 years later. 

TCD

I think I've said this to you before, those old SNL skits and those characters were from "our" time, why do things have to keep changing, let us old folks enjoy the stuff we continue to enjoy :) Yeah, the kids and teens won't get it, but the parents will, and we're the ones spending the money :)

TCD

Too bad they couldn't just give it a face lift with newer actors or something.  How much money do you think they save by not having that pavilion open?  I bet a lot of people would still go to it if they could.  I mean it has to be as good as Ellen's Universe of Energy and that is still open.

TCD

I think I've said this to you before, those old SNL skits and those characters were from "our" time, why do things have to keep changing, let us old folks enjoy the stuff we continue to enjoy :) Yeah, the kids and teens won't get it, but the parents will, and we're the ones spending the money :)

I agree, that attraction was awesome even if you didn't know about the SNL skits. And I'm not old yet. Close, but not yet!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You guys can debate this all you want, but the Wonders of Life pavilion has been slated for demolition and is going to be replaced with a new bakery serving those wonderful, warm, ooey gooey MSB Cinnamon Rolls. 

That would be better than what it is being used for now.

Kitchen Kaberet!!! Man, I haven't thought about that in a LONG time!

KK was great when I was a youngling.  I think it would be vastly dated if it was still around though.

I never saw Kitchen Kabaret, but did see Food Rocks many times!

Saw both.  KK was good.

I remember the song with "veggie veggie fruit fruit" but can't remember if that was kitchen kaberet or food rocks. But I do remember Hamm and Eggs from KK. Your pictures are bringing back a lot of memories...thanks!

Veggie. Veggie. Fruit. Fruit!

I loved Food Rocks, I think it was 95 or 96 when I saw it.   Never saw KK I don't think.  I miss being able to show it to my boys.  AS I also miss the Cranium Command.

KK was good but as I stated above, I think it would be too dated for today's younglings.

Me too, hilarious!!  Sad thing, it's still sitting back there ready to crank up at any time!!!

TCD

Was never a fan of CC.  Didnt like Body Wars either though.  They should demo that entire pavilion

I don't really remember much about EP (other than Spaceship Earth) until I was older. I don't think we ever went into any of the pavilions. Not really sure why, though.

Epcot Center was awesome back then (for its time).  The problem now is that a lot is dated or just old tech.

Choppin Brocolli!

You like-ah da juice eh?

I live in a van down by the river!

I mean it has to be as good as Ellen's Universe of Energy and that is still open.

You just made my case for demolishing it.

I agree, that attraction was awesome even if you didn't know about the SNL skits. And I'm not old yet. Close, but not yet! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So youre here to see?

And this would be pertaining to?

You guys can debate this all you want, but the Wonders of Life pavilion has been slated for demolition and is going to be replaced with a new bakery serving those wonderful, warm, ooey gooey MSB Cinnamon Rolls.

Cool.

I miss the read Living Seas ride. I hate that they covered real aquariums to make the Nemo ride. But Z does love the Nemo ride... darn it!

I liked the Living Seas too.  And Coral Reef was pretty good in those days.  

The Living Seas was pretty cool.  The kids love them some Turtle Talk with Crush though.  I bet DS would have loved the original Living Seas better than the Riding in Shells ride.