FastPass+ ???

The parades have been part of the FP+ selections since the beginning as well as Wishes. The parade FP+ viewing area is directly in front of the castle in the inner hub by the Partners statue. This is the same viewing area for all parades (FOF and MSEP).

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We also saw the parade from the second story of the Train Station.  We got there about 2 pm and stood directly behind a couple sitting closest to the railing.  I asked her what time they had arrived t

I went to view the parade and thought Id share some photos I took. I wont post a bunch in case anyone wants to keep some surprises.                                 There is so much happ

Spectro was definitely my favorite. Best new from a bus driver all night.

The parades have been part of the FP+ selections since the beginning as well as Wishes. The parade FP+ viewing area is directly in front of the castle in the inner hub by the Partners statue. This is the same viewing area for all parades (FOF and MSEP).

Got it, thanks.

I don't remember FP+ being an option for the old 3 pm parade.  Was it?

TCD

I don't remember FP+ being an option for the old 3 pm parade.  Was it?

TCD

Yes it was. For those staying on site. They roped off the area everyday and it was usually full. I can find better places to see the parade personally. But it would be a good photo as the parade passes in front of the castle.

Yes it was. For those staying on site. They roped off the area everyday and it was usually full. I can find better places to see the parade personally. But it would be a good photo as the parade passes in front of the castle.

It must be very limited.  I never saw it come up as an option for the day parade.

We enjoyed sitting in the reserved area for the MSEP once.  We made that FP+ reservation the day of from one of the kiosks the first time we used our MB's.  I haven't seen it as an option since.

And the fireworks?  I never see that as an option.

TCD

It must be very limited. I never saw it come up as an option for the day parade.

We enjoyed sitting in the reserved area for the MSEP once. We made that FP+ reservation the day of from one of the kiosks the first time we used our MB's. I haven't seen it as an option since.

And the fireworks? I never see that as an option.

TCD

I can't check because I don't have FP+ privlages but if you check the MDE for some time from now you should see it as an option.

I can't check because I don't have FP+ privlages but if you check the MDE for some time from now you should see it as an option.

Nope.

I can look 60 days out.

Just picking a few random dates in the future- no parade or fireworks FP+ choices come up.

I heard they release the fireworks FP+ slots later than the other attraction FP+ options.  How am I supposed to know when and if fireworks times are released?

Just out of curiosity, I looked at four different days next week- there are no FP+ times offered for any parades or fireworks at the MK.

Clearly, they just release these on certain days.  But, there's no announcement and nothing in place to give everyone a fair crack at them.

TCD

• 2 weeks later...

I watched the live stream. Those floats are huge. The video I watched was filmed from upstairs at the train station an some of the CMs on the floats were still looking down.  I sure hope the CMs are tied on to the floats a fall could be fatal. Can't wait to see this in person. 

I'd rather have the garland across Main Street at Christmas!  

Yes, this parade was better than the old 3:00 parade.

Maybe my impression will improve when I see it live.  Right now it just seems like too much hype for the new movies.  I know, I'm old (but not as old as Lou).