Technically it's my second post, but who's counting? :)

Thank you.  Anyways, I really like the trip reports on the site, and thought it was about time to come out of lurkdom.

Hi I'm Shannon, SAHM from Seattle, who has a slight Disney World problem.   :)

Welcome!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Putting lame stickers on the monorail is not sabotage, but this is.    

Great hijack!   And it gave me an idea.   The DIT scale . . .   A universal ranking system for use by all Fiends.   Check it out:     TCD

Technically it's my second post, but who's counting? :)

Thank you.  Anyways, I really like the trip reports on the site, and thought it was about time to come out of lurkdom.

Hi I'm Shannon, SAHM from Seattle, who has a slight Disney World problem.   :)

Welcome!

Wow, epic fail on those monorail wraps. That sure seems like a pretty weak effort.

I suspect a plot is a foot. Could it be a deliberate effort by captain Lou to sabotage his arch nemesis?

I don't want to perpetuate conspiracy theory, and since he doesn't read TRs, he might not be here to defend himself.

I will let the issue drop

I'm in.

First, welcome Shannon!

Beet lollipops. I've have to try one. Only because I think that's the first time I've seen any food item, excluding candy, priced at .99 cents

TT...twice, beet lollipops, and Soarin fast passes. All before lunch. Your the man!

Keep it coming professor of the TR. Teach us your ways.

Sorry guys.

I uploaded 30 photos to Photobucket (which is no easy task these days) and tried to write an update this morning.

I got every kind of error message there is.

What The Fort?

I can't complain about this.

The last time I did, I got slapped down.

Gee thanks.

So, no update today.

Or tomorrow.

I have to be someplace.

So check back Monday.

Maybe I will be able to stay on long enough to post an update.

TCD

Nice car designs. I like the limo-submarine concept. You have to be quick on those design stations to get the car you want. My kids can never make a decision on aspects of the design so we end up with some lame prototypes, and we have never seen them on the big screen at the end either, and by that time I am so tired of neon that I am not about to wait around to see if it pops up. That and I am a Ford man so Test Track is kind of like enemy territory.

42913031_zps08abfa54.jpg

The playground had a lot of customers for it being so early in the morning.

So these people paid near a hundred bucks a head to come in to this theme park and let their kids play on a playground.

TCDMR.

TCD

Well, I will tell you exactly why those people spent a ton of money to play on a playground because I have been there many times.

The rest of their party is riding Soarin' and Test Track and they have time to kill and this playground is a God send of sorts because their is only so much gift shop walking and bench sitting you can do with the under 40 inch crowd before Innoventions opens at EPCOT.

So as a mom of sometimes 3 toddlers who needed to let off some steam after waiting patiently at rope drop for a half hour, I'm glad you decided to follow TCDMR.

Rant over...you may continue your trip report.

Two TT rides and a FP for Soarin.

That is how it's done.

I still wonder why other people don't do that and instead wait in long arse lines.

Aaron, you better hold your tongue.

We don't want THEM to find out about our tricks.

The more people that wait in that line, the more likely I am to get multiple FP's in a day for a ride we really want to ride.

Sorry guys.

I uploaded 30 photos to Photobucket (which is no easy task these days) and tried to write an update this morning.

What The Fort?

Gee thanks.

So, no update today.

Or tomorrow.

I have to be someplace.

So check back Monday.

TCD

I must concur that it can be a bit frustrating when you write up a nice, long update and then can't post it. The mods must be in a very tough spot. Downtime really, really hurts your readership numbers.

Sorry guys.

What The Fort?

Gee thanks.

So, no update today.

Or tomorrow.

I have to be someplace.

So check back Monday.

TCD

I must concur that it can be a bit frustrating when you write up a nice, long update and then can't post it. The mods must be in a very tough spot. Downtime really, really hurts your readership numbers.

I am kind of disturbed by the whole beet lollipop criticism. I have to tell you, Bobby and I came up with that idea after a couple dozen beers and its a helluva plan if I do say so myself. Since it doesn't seem to have been accepted well by the Fiends, I have come up with some other delectable flavors. What does turnip do for you? Or how about Brussels sprouts? Sauerkraut? Liver? Stop me when I come to one you like......

Putting lame stickers on the monorail is not sabotage, but this is.

Untitled-1-3.jpg

:naughtywave:   That's awful Lou....funny, but awful!

Isn't it funny....Lou fantasizes about destroying the monorail, while the rest of us are completely distracted by a dirndl. 

Well, dirndl!