Large Castle Logo Decal on 5th wheel

Hi everyone,

New to the site and in the process of planning our family's first camping trip to Fort Wilderness. We have 3 children DD12, DD8, DS5 and they love Disney! We have been many times to the resorts and have always wanted to stay at the campground. I am really diggin this website and all the useful information. Anyway to my post/question, we were recently camping at a local campground for spring break Mckinney Campground at lake altoona in Georgia. I noticed a fellow camper while I was on a morning run that had a large castle logo on the nose of the 5th wheel. I went back later to ask about it and they had already checked out. I have attached the logo, only the castle no wording included. This is also the first time I saw the mickey light post. They looked like Fort Fiends for sure! I recently removed my nose decal and wondering if anyone is aware of that decal or where it can be purchased? It may have been custom made. Thanks for any info! 

Thanks,

Shawn

Dallas GA

post-9443-0-78799200-1367729394_thumb.jp

Welcome!!!!

I'm guessing it's something they made themselves or had someone make it for them.  Unfortunately, Disney does not sell such decals. Most decals made for campers, and vehicles are made by private folks.  It is against trademark to  sell such items without and official license.

Welcome Shawn!

We have another member that is doing a total revamp of a motorhome inside and out who bought a vinyl cutter and is actually creating his own decals.  There was some discussion of custom vinyl decals on that thread...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/9454-our-newly-purchased-under-construction-rv-gets-its-ears/page-2?hl=decals#entry258503

Welcome!!!! Where in GA do you live? We're north of Atlanta and have a boat on Lanier.

You should head over to the introduction thread and introduce yourself for your official Fiend welcome! (Although you've gotten a pretty good one already)Hey Da

Hey fellow Dawg fan!! We LOVE the DAWGS too!  We live in Dallas GA just west of Marietta. We live closer to Lake Altoona (mud puddle).  We have some friends up that way that are wanting us to camp at Lanier for a visit. O yeah I will head over and make an intro! 

Hey fellow Dawg fan!! We LOVE the DAWGS too!  We live in Dallas GA just west of Marietta. We live closer to Lake Altoona (mud puddle).  We have some friends up that way that are wanting us to camp at Lanier for a visit. O yeah I will head over and make an intro! 

Go Dawgs!

We camp on Lanier a good bit. Let me know if you need some tips on campgrounds and sites.

Aaron you sure can! Really liking Gattis this year, when McCann comes back that will be a nice rotation behind the plate! Hope they get the game and Talladega race in today!! 

I hate the DH rule but when McCann comes back it would be beneficial to the Braves this year.  Having both of them will keep them fresh all year though.

I saw Chipper hanging out at Dega today on the Raceday show.

Apparently he is a Gordon fan.

I guess since he is one of my favorite all time players, I will let it slide.

Go 88!!!!!!!

I hate the DH rule but when McCann comes back it would be beneficial to the Braves this year.  Having both of them will keep them fresh all year though.

I saw Chipper hanging out at Dega today on the Raceday show.

Apparently he is a Gordon fan.

I guess since he is one of my favorite all time players, I will let it slide.

Go 88!!!!!!!

O yeah and having two good catchers you have a backup when the summer heat kicks in! Yeah saw chipper on the pre race too! Didn't think Gordon was his guy either! I like Jr. but my driver is in the end of his career Mark Martin. I was a fan when he was a rookie, before that Davey Allison, Kulwicki, Terry Labonte, Dale Sr. I have been going since I was kid. I was at the first race at Dega in 69 but only 8 months old!! LOL!