We made our own Land and Seas Package

I could take 2 personal days and do a 4 day cruise anytime..... interesting thought.

Due to, not having the time off, cruise availability, and cost considerations, 4 days may be the only option, but IMO, it's not enough time. 

Our next one will be 7 days minimum.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You people a pathetic. A handful of sentences and this tease for a supposed TR is up to 30 posts. Not that I'll read it anyways, but Jason, turn off the video games, stop reading the comic books, and

Wow, you finally get started on the report and the only picture you post is of the EWP.  You are really trying to tick off Lou, aren't you?  :rofl2:

Blow it out your nose schmuck face! Disregard that, it wasn't nice. I'm wishing you have a magical time and that the fairies sprinkle pixie dust over you during your entire trip. Disregard that too, i

Due to, not having the time off, cruise availability, and cost considerations, 4 days may be the only option, but IMO, it's not enough time. 

Our next one will be 7 days minimum.

Our next one will be a 30 minute maximum

Our next one is 15 days, Panama Canal here we come!

I like the idea of cruising, but I'm not sure anyone else in the family does.  They always pick WDW when I offer up a choice.  How crowded was it when you were waiting and checking in?  Had you already scheduled everything you need to on line before hand?

I like the idea of cruising, but I'm not sure anyone else in the family does. They always pick WDW when I offer up a choice. How crowded was it when you were waiting and checking in? Had you already scheduled everything you need to on line before hand?

Checking in was easy especially since we got there right after it opened. I think we waited behind 3 people.

The terminal started to get a little crowded just before they started boarding the ship but not really bad at all.

I'm still in the early stages of planning a 7 day cruise for 2014 so this report is extra exciting for me! Can't wait to read more.

This was a first cruise for me and Sil. I was trying to pay close attention to things so I could intelligently answer any of my clients questions after.

I hope you have a great cruise. Feel free to ask questions. If I don't know we have plenty of Fiends resources to get an answer and I might need to know someday too.

I like the idea of cruising, but I'm not sure anyone else in the family does. They always pick WDW when I offer up a choice. How crowded was it when you were waiting and checking in? Had you already scheduled everything you need to on line before hand?

Sorry I didn't answer part of this before. We had scheduled our excursions ahead of time but there were some things we could not schedule till we were on board the ship. That's what we will cover in the next installment later today.

Sorry I didn't answer part of this before. We had scheduled our excursions ahead of time but there were some things we could not schedule till we were on board the ship. That's what we will cover in the next installment later today.

When I cruise, I like to book all the Shore Excursions ahead of time.  If I can find a reputable place, I will normally not book it through the cruiseline.  However, when I did the Western Fantasy the port times were so short, we only did a few shore excursions and went through Disney for most of them because of the time restraint.  They will not leave if a Disney sponsored Shore Excursion is late.

When I cruise, I like to book all the Shore Excursions ahead of time. If I can find a reputable place, I will normally not book it through the cruiseline. However, when I did the Western Fantasy the port times were so short, we only did a few shore excursions and went through Disney for most of them because of the time restraint. They will not leave if a Disney sponsored Shore Excursion is late.

We were on the Western Caribbean as well and being our first cruise we decided to stick with the Disney Excursions ourselves. That almost came in handy later in the trip.

Blow it out your nose schmuck face! Disregard that, it wasn't nice.

I'm wishing you have a magical time and that the fairies sprinkle pixie dust over you during your entire trip.

Disregard that too, it's baloney.

If you would plan ahead you could go too, it's not till next May. Oh wait, then you may have to get the cobwebs out of your wallet. :) :)

I've done 3, 4, 5, 7, and back-to-back cruises.  No cruise is ever long enough!

Three night ... one great day.  Embark, have fun for that day and the next, but that third night you have to pack up and prepare to leave in the morning.

Four night ... Embark, have two great days, pack up the next night, and off the next.

Five nights .. Embark, have three great days, pack up the next, off the next.

Seven nights ... Embark,  have four great days, pack up the next, off the next.

Back to back ...  Embark,  have four great days, pack up the next, off the next but right back on again.  

I'd gladly retire on a cruise ship with the occasional time off to go to WDW.

The only Caribbean destinations I haven't visited that I really want to hit are Antigua and Barbados.  But I'd love to also do a Panama Canal cruise.