We made our own Land and Seas Package

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You people a pathetic. A handful of sentences and this tease for a supposed TR is up to 30 posts. Not that I'll read it anyways, but Jason, turn off the video games, stop reading the comic books, and

Wow, you finally get started on the report and the only picture you post is of the EWP.  You are really trying to tick off Lou, aren't you?  :rofl2:

Blow it out your nose schmuck face! Disregard that, it wasn't nice. I'm wishing you have a magical time and that the fairies sprinkle pixie dust over you during your entire trip. Disregard that too, i

Ok. Since Disney has decided I can't get any work done tonight I guess I better work on this before the Vultures Fiends come for me.

When we left off we were heading to the Fiends Gathering at the Fort. We had a great time visiting with everybody. I know someone was taking pictures but I am not sure if they have posted them yet. I only took one but I am not going to post it. Suffice it to say a chair was broken and there was a man down. 

Later in the evening we went down to the beach to watch the EWP and the Limited Time Magic 4th of July fireworks that were still happening. 

I know Sil took pictures of the EWP on some camera but I be darned if I can find them so we will continue on. 

I found one that I took of the EWP.

1011800_10200683608665721_890847864_n.jp

We headed back and said good night to everybody and headed back to the hotel to get cleaned up and get some sleep. 

It was great to see you and Sil before you left on the cruise. We were so happy you stopped by. I can't believe you got the one picture of the man down. I want it LOL

When we left off we were about to board the ship. I think I have left you in suspense long enough. Just after 11 our group number 5 was called to board. We headed on through the Mickey Ears and had out picture taken. Then we proceeded up the gangway. 

IMG_0640_zps59ccc0c4.jpg

Almost there...

IMG_0641_zpsc1c318ee.jpg

I can see the lobby now...

IMG_0642_zps1202ca6f.jpg

And we are in...

IMG_0643_zps8647e671.jpg

I took a quick shot of the chandelier and we cruised right through. We were on a mission. 

Heading down the hallway along side Royal Court towards the aft of the ship. 

IMG_0646_zps841369d1.jpg

One of the closed doors to Royal Court. Lots more pictures of the inside later. Keep moving we have a mission. 

Oh look Animator's Palate. That looks cool. Come on lets go...

IMG_0648_zps8f6dfa9f.jpg

By now you are probably wondering what was so important that we are blowing by everything. We were headed to La Piazza to register for certain adult classes. Specificall Sil and I both wanted to do the Mixology class. Sil also wanted to sign up for the Rum tasting and the Tequila Margarita Tasting. 

Once we had signed up for those it was time to get some lunch. We headed up to Cabana's to grab some lunch and kill some time before the room was ready. 

First meal on the ship! I know dave shared this one already but come on. Those are Steak Fries!

513_10200686647741696_1521506921_n.jpg

After Lunch was over we trekked to the other end of the ship so Sil could sign up a spa package. We would end up changing it later for a better deal than an extra 15 minutes. 

By then the room was just about ready so we headed down there to drop off our stuff and get into our Bathing suits. Pictures of the room will come later. 

Sil and I headed up to Satellite Falls to check things out. Sil quickly found a place she loved and claimed it. For the next week if you were looking for Sil she was probably at Satellite Falls. Quiet Peaceful and not a kid in sight or earshot. 

1012635_10200687227316185_1168002470_n.j

IMG_0654_zpsbab33570.jpg

Very quickly I grew bored with this. I do not like to sit out in the sun or even the heat in the shade. I want to be doing something. I knew today was the day for the open house in the kids clubs and I wanted to check them out so I could sound intelligent with customers talking about it so I left her basking in the sun and headed down. 

When I got there I only had a few minutes left for the open house so I cruised through snapping pictures. 

On the way to the clubs by the theater area. 

IMG_0656_zps658ad970.jpg

Another shot of the chandelier. 

IMG_0657_zps8c6682a3.jpg

I think I have just about enough Kids clubs shots to fill a post so I will carry this on in the next one. 

So now we are at the kids clubs. Man does it look like fun. I really wish I could come back as a kid and hang out in here. 

IMG_0659_zpsacee1cf6.jpg

IMG_0660_zps31f26cd3.jpg

Notice the low ceilings. 

IMG_0661_zps9089fc3f.jpg

IMG_0662_zpsa9b71c6d.jpg

IMG_0663_zps0894ea9c.jpg

A screen they use to show videos.

IMG_0664_zps28a9c14d.jpg

A Nemo sub full of computers with games. 

IMG_0665_zps2db3d770.jpg

IMG_0666_zps9619b51b.jpg

IMG_0667_zps74c3d5ed.jpg

A forest/fairy themed area. 

IMG_0668_zps243bbaae.jpg

I did notice a bunch of costumes in one corner but did get a chance to take a shot of them. I was trying to avoid getting pictures of to many unknown kids.

A Monster's Inc area

IMG_0669_zpsf0622325.jpg

IMG_0670_zps446ed875.jpg

IMG_0671_zpsc4013ddb.jpg

A small indoor play area. 

IMG_0672_zps8d6bb55a.jpg

This next area seemed to be for crafts and possibly for the kids to eat while they were in the clubs. 

IMG_0673_zpsee080980.jpg

Now we are entering the Oceanear Lab. Before we were in the Oceanear club. this is coming in from the back of the Lab. 

IMG_0674_zps8079fa69.jpg

IMG_0675_zps9687cf87.jpg

An interactive Dance Floor for games. 

IMG_0676_zps012c1e8d.jpg

IMG_0678_zps7bbbaac9.jpg

IMG_0677_zps362c93df.jpg

IMG_0679_zps7f77b198.jpg

IMG_0680_zpsfa2a2b6a.jpg

IMG_0681_zps5183b8ec.jpg

IMG_0682_zps31e86d63.jpg

IMG_0683_zps8558d352.jpg

Note the bean bag chairs for movie watching. 

IMG_0684_zps864731f9.jpg

IMG_0685_zpsbdfaa65b.jpg

And that is what I have for the kids clubs areas. I missed an open house for the teen clubs so no pictures of that. However in teh next post I do have some pics for those of you with the really little ones. 

I did get a chance to pop into the It's a Small World Nursery

IMG_0686_zps352efa65.jpg

IMG_0687_zpscc5ef131.jpg

IMG_0688_zps8df33865.jpg

IMG_0689_zpsf9c6d42e.jpg

IMG_0690_zps2a694050.jpg

IMG_0691_zps74b5c735.jpg

IMG_0692_zps952c5868.jpg

At this point I headed back to the room to meet up with Sil for the Muster Drill. On my way to the room though I spotted a special door. 

IMG_0693_zps379df76e.jpg

This is Pepe the King Prawn's door and it plays a part in the Muppets adventure game on board. 

After the muster drill Sil and I headed up on deak to wave to the people and family watching the web cam at home as we Sail Away!

We will pick it up from there probably tomorrow. 

These class that you were going to take. Do they cost extra?

They were an extra charge but not terrible. 

The mixology class was $15 per person and they had you make 5 drinks that you then got to try. While not full size drinks they were pretty potent and the class is only about an hour. 

The Rum tasting was also $15 and you tried four shots of different kinds of rum and then 2 mixed drinks made with rum. Again in about an hour.

The Tequila and Margarita Tasting was also $15 and was three shots of different kinds of Tequila and the two Margarita style drinks. Again about an hour long. 

My kids freaked when I showed them the kids clubs!! Thanks for the sneak peek Jason. They're one of the reasons my cruise must happen next year. My son will turn 13 in November of 2014 and then will be too old for the clubs. I don't want him to miss out.

Great idea to see everything you can even if it didn't apply to your current needs as a passenger.  I know I would rather work with someone who has actually seen the places I want to go when dealing with travel agents.

Sorry Nicki.

you will just have to forgive me i have to wait until the land portion

Your mind or your stomach?

Mind Beckers.  There is an older TR about my cruise.  We sailed the Dream during Sandy (thank goodness it wasn't the Fantasy).  The IH and Ik enjoyed it and that is all that needs to be said.