We made our own Land and Seas Package

So I know I have some other Trip reports to finish but I figured I should get started on this while everything is fresh in my mind. 

We headed south on July 4th after partying with friends and leaving our dog with them to watch for the night. Sister picked him up the next day and brought him to our house. She was house sitting at our house which is a vacation for her. 

Our stop for that evening was the Red Roof Inn in Richmond, VA, It was clean, quiet and decent for the price, Plenty good enough to catch a few hours sleep. 

The next night July 5th we checked into the Clarion Inn and Suites Orlando right by the convention center. Very clean and very nice. We had a king bed room with pull out sofa couch that was queen sized. We would definitely consider staying here again. 

Once we settled into the room for a couple of minutes we headed over to the Fort. We had a Grand Gathering to attend. 

Sorry for the short entry but I am having some photo issues and have to go to a party. I will try and post some more and some pictures when I get back.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You people a pathetic. A handful of sentences and this tease for a supposed TR is up to 30 posts. Not that I'll read it anyways, but Jason, turn off the video games, stop reading the comic books, and

Wow, you finally get started on the report and the only picture you post is of the EWP.  You are really trying to tick off Lou, aren't you?  :rofl2:

Blow it out your nose schmuck face! Disregard that, it wasn't nice. I'm wishing you have a magical time and that the fairies sprinkle pixie dust over you during your entire trip. Disregard that too, i