• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it folks. The last leg of our journey.  Again on this day we had beautiful weather and light traffic with an added bonus of some beautiful scenery. We arrived at Jason and Sil's at 3:15. Sil w

This story actually began in chat. A few of us were talking with Jason about his search for a pop up. You know how the discussion goes. Gee, I really would like to have my own pup. Nothing new but in

I just want to say a little something about our group. They are all Fiendtastic. Since day one when Jason decided to buy his PUP (which needs a name by the way :) ) Fiends have been offering assistanc

Ok, I am as rested as I'm going to be so let's carry on. When we left off I was almost to Bob and Kathy's. With that said I thought I'd give y'all  (I'm in the south now so I guess I should speak the language) detailed directions to Bob's house. You know just in case anyone wants to visit before he sells the house.

22a5248a-2620-48ef-88b2-4d8b386fb66b.jpg[/url}

935a45bf-9c1c-4f39-9762-d4751a7fb591.jpg

c07c9505-3231-44a2-9b2a-48493854005d.jpg

f12ff85e-7af8-4e00-ac47-83ae72c074d2.jpg

Isn't that easy? No? So you really think I'd tell everyone how to get there? Ha! Then you'd all want to be sleeping in my bedroom! :rofl2:

Wow, I am loving this tale!!  (love the title Doodle….tale/tail..very clever!)  I knew Jason was buying MD's pop up but had no idea all of this was happening.  

What a wonderful, thoughtful, generous and kind bunch of people we have around here!  Bravo to each of you who have a hand in making someone's camping life better.

MD had texted me when he and Jason made the deal to tell me it was "FF Serendipity" once again.  MD's family bought our TT back in May before we left FL for PA.  I was so sad to sell it but loved that it went to a family who would enjoy it as much as we did.  It was a similar situation too, we were just exchanging messages about other stuff and he mentioned wanting to upgrade and I mentioned that we weren't planning to take the camper with us when we moved.  Everything aligned and it worked out very well.  So happy to see it paid forward.

Here is a photo of the exchange that led to this road trip:

963934_4974763806142_1305759834_o.jpg

Please disregard the wicked bad hair day I was clearly having.

Of course, it occurred at the Fort, where we had our last stay in our beloved camper.  A sad day for us but a very happy one for MD & his beautiful family.  And now, another happy fiend will have his day!  

That camper looks a whole lot different today, too.  MD has made it his own and it is all spiffed up!

Safe travels to all and hooray for the fiends!!

Great post, Cyndee!

I'm glad the story has finally been told.

I knew about it first hand from MD, but I didn't want to steal anyone's thunder by mentioning it on the board.

It's kind of an amazing to think about how this chain of events came about, and, it's really cool that we are now getting a live play by play on the current chapter of the story.

Once Maria makes it to Jason, there will be more chapters to add!

None of this would have happened if there was no FortFiends.net.

TCD