I thought I’d share some photos for the backstory.  I’ve been battling photobucket for some time, but I’m forging ahead for the sake of the TR.

First, here’s a picture of the PUP, the first one I sent Jason.

01_zpsd08ac4c7.jpg

This was the night before, we popped it up & down, and packed it full of goodies for Jason and Sil, this is my Annie holding the keys!

04_zps918d5b68.jpg

The next day, Sunday, I gave up football to deliver. Here’s the first few feet of the journey!

05_zpsa4315636.jpg

On the way, we had to stop by BassMaster’s to pick up a very important component…the potty! The moustache lives!

06_zps42126419.jpg

My son, a little old man at his core, falling asleep on the toilet!

07_zps9c448e33.jpg

Once we crossed the Skyway, it was a short drive up 75 to Rich & Lorna’s. We got through the gate, and waited while Lorna’s condo security did a full cavity search, and proceeded to storage, where I damn near backed over Rich. He eventually settled in over an ant hill while I unhitched. We headed back to Lorna’s for some iced tea and a men’s room, chatted some…

08_zps88727219.jpg]

And headed home with a lump in our throats. We found solace at a Shell station, where we drowned our sorrows in Dr. Pepper and Slim Jim’s.

Going back to early June, this is our new camper that we adopted from Cyndee and the fp4 gang. This photo was taken on that weird bus loop thing out by the 2000 loop. I figured I’d hit the CS while I was there. Also gave me a chance to admire the new rig and snap a photo.

02_zps1a9c3b88.jpg

And here’s how it sits now!

09_zpscdf5d45a.jpg

And of course, what fiend wagon would be complete without one of these?

03_zps53f73830.jpg

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is it folks. The last leg of our journey.  Again on this day we had beautiful weather and light traffic with an added bonus of some beautiful scenery. We arrived at Jason and Sil's at 3:15. Sil w

This story actually began in chat. A few of us were talking with Jason about his search for a pop up. You know how the discussion goes. Gee, I really would like to have my own pup. Nothing new but in

I just want to say a little something about our group. They are all Fiendtastic. Since day one when Jason decided to buy his PUP (which needs a name by the way :) ) Fiends have been offering assistanc

Tonight we took Kathy out for her birthday dinner. And No it was not Red Lobster. Her day her choice. She picked O'Charley's. Good choice Wednesday is free pie night. I know you people like to see pood forn so here we go.

7d5c2282-4541-478a-9241-b92a21a80e12.jpg

6ec78dbe-5139-4e3e-98ff-4a34cbe1f2d1.jpg

c96adbb4-ef5f-4a40-8c52-a29927d60b34.jpg

Bob was being shy.

6d6279e0-0694-4509-98ca-31ee19103489.jpg

We brought our pie home to have with our evening coffee. Life is good. :)

kim strikes again.

but I wanted to post how happy I am that the TR brought out MetalDan and BassMaster, who have had such great time in the PUP.

I am so happy to be a part of this, and can't wait till we can camp with Jason and Sil and make their memories in it.

MD I wish they would redo your internet at work, I don't know if if mentioned it but I do miss your Trip Reports, I don't read many, but I do enjoy yours you have a great way of telling a story and a great sense of humor. It was so nice spending a little time with you and your kids on

sunday, hope we get to camp together soon

Ditto! Well said Lorna.

Happy B'day Mrs. TnBob! Love the rolls @ O'Charley's. also you have a beautiful home!

MD: not to jack this TR (sorry Doodle)....found some paperwork on the hitch and tires when unpacking from the move. Will send to you just in case!

Well the Tennessee chapter of A Pup's Tale is coming to a close.  It was short but we packed in as much fun as we could.  If you go back to the pictures from this chapter you will see Fiends doing what Fiends do best, EAT.  There was the first night with Rick and Carol joining us.  Then there was brunch, didn't get any pics of that.  And finally O'Charley's for dinner, oh and it was free pie Wednesday at O'Charley's, they must have known we were coming.  As I said it was short but when it comes to Mike and Doodle I will take any time I can get.  As with all the Fiends I have met so far, my door is always open and the coffee will always be fresh.  Mike and Doodle have a safe rest of your trip, Love you both.  

Good morning, all. One leg of this journey has ended and a new adventure has begun. I woke up at 5:30 central time and couldn't sleep anymore. So as quiet as little church mice Mike and I gathered our belongings and prepared to leave. Around 6 I woke Bob up not an easy task,. I looked in on Kathy but she was so sound asleep I couldn't bring myself to wake her........so Bob did. It was hard to say goodbye as it always is but we know we will see each other again.

Kathy and Bob thank you again for putting up with us. Love you guys more than you will ever know.

Temps this morning 63 with some patchy fog.

Look out Lorna here we come! 

Doodle, if you end up getting by my way at a good time, Holler!! I will be glad to meet y'all for a short visit along the way! I-10 exits from Mariana to Tallahassee would work for me! Y'all be safe!

Rita as much as want to stop and see you, I don't think it will happen. It's 12 hours to Lorna and Rich and I don't want to get there to late cause she has to work in the morning. 

We will just have to have an adventure over Halloween!

It has been an uneventful ride so far. We are through Birmingham headed for Montgomery. Thought we might see some rain but the clouds are thinning and the sun is peeking in and out. Temperature 74 degrees. If I see anything interesting I'lll snap a few pictures.Very bumpy road sorry for any typo's.