Hi Fiends!

I normally "lurk" and never join, post, or indulge in forums, however; it occurred to me at 1:46 AM this morning after reading (the 4 hour) DaveInTn trip report, that I left with a laundry list of things that I had missed during our last trip in December 2012.  Such as the Nutella pancakes and the sea salt caramel!! Then there were familiar things such as the new Toy Story wait times, the amazing Wishes!  (I did not know that Tinkerbell didn't fly on the holiday wishes.  The WHOLE time, the girls and I were waiting for it....IN THE RAIN. We left soaked and disappointed)

I wanted to say thank you for the site, but also join in on the fun so that I do not miss anything for all of our future trips!  We stayed in the 2000 loop with a PUP, but next year will be an upgrade due to my daughter's family in tow, which is what originally brought me to this site!  I upgraded to premium and wanted to know if it was worth it? 

WELCOME!!!!!!

We love the premium sites due to no sand, however, we have a tiny, tiny travel trailer, so except for Halloween we don't get a Premium cause I can just avoid the sand portion and still have plenty of concrete room.

I DO book at least a full, because of the large group atmosphere that often invades the partial hookup sites in recent history.

Hi Fiends!

I normally "lurk" and never join, post, or indulge in forums, however; it occurred to me at 1:46 AM this morning after reading (the 4 hour) DaveInTn trip report, that I left with a laundry list of things that I had missed during our last trip in December 2012.  Such as the Nutella pancakes and the sea salt caramel!! Then there were familiar things such as the new Toy Story wait times, the amazing Wishes!  (I did not know that Tinkerbell didn't fly on the holiday wishes.  The WHOLE time, the girls and I were waiting for it....IN THE RAIN. We left soaked and disappointed)

I wanted to say thank you for the site, but also join in on the fun so that I do not miss anything for all of our future trips!  We stayed in the 2000 loop with a PUP, but next year will be an upgrade due to my daughter's family in tow, which is what originally brought me to this site!  I upgraded to premium and wanted to know if it was worth it? 

But to seriously answer your question, I like the big sites. And both the Nutella waffle and salted caramel are AMAZING.  

Thank you all for the welcoming!  It is kind of hard to ignore the fact that Dave is in almost every thread, so therefore, it is not too far fetched!  What is amazing is the fact that I completely ignored my senses by staying up until 2 when I had to be at work at 8!  Admittingly so, you have an awesome family Dave and I was secretly trying to see if I recognized anyone since we were there at the same time last year.  But, I think I checked out on the 24th and you guys were just getting the party started. We were at Epcot on the same day ( I think) and that is when I felt the very first effects of the most horrible flu that I have ever had.  Thank you Lord that it waited until not only the last day, but the last 2 hours of our vacation!  The girls said that I just didn't want to finish packing up :)  The jury is still out....

Thank you all again for the awesome welcome and the premium site advice.  I am doing my very best to NOT change this reservation again!  I saw somewhere that a family magically got a December spot :(  It could very well be the fact that I had to cancel mine this year and move to next year.   But it was worth it totally because I got a grandbaby out of that deal :)

Have a great weekend all!

Hi, Missy and welcome!  I'm a Lure-In, too, but by Lou, not Dave.  I think they're both pretty good guys, as full of themselves as they are information - but what fun their posts provide!!  I hope you thoroughly enjoy posting on this board as much as I do; there are a lot of interesting people who provide up-to-the-minute answers, as well as make you laugh, cry, swear, and even think.  All of this to say - WELCOME!  You're in the right place!

OH my God, what are you people doing?????

Dave??? Lou??   :what2: there will be no stopping them now :sad-emoticon-msn: , it has taken yrs to get their heads fairly normal size and in one thread Poof! :faceplant2:

:argh:  

Ok, well welcome to Fiendom but please, please watch the Dave stuff, it is just so hard to reel him in.

OH my God, what are you people doing?????

Dave??? Lou?? :what2: there will be no stopping them now :sad-emoticon-msn: , it has taken yrs to get their heads fairly normal size and in one thread Poof! :faceplant2:

:argh:

Ok, well welcome to Fiendom but please, please watch the Dave stuff, it is just so hard to reel him in.

What Bob said and Welcome.