Wonder how many hits this will get  :)

What I'm curious about is, if you are CURRENTLY at The Fort, it looks like it topped out at 68 today.  It's been a while since Atlanta saw 68 so I'm curious... are you in jeans and a t-shirt or long sleeve?  Our trip isn't for a few weeks (first week in February) and I'm praying that the thermometer rises several degrees before we get there but... I'm trying to prepare.

So, is 68 at Disney t-shirt or long sleeve weather??

If the sun is shining and low humidity, then yes it can be t-shirt weather. However, the humidity is higher in Orlando than it is even in Atlanta, so that means damp, so it actually feels a little cooler than that.

Once that sun drops out of the sky, then most definitely need a sweatshirt or fleece!

Wonder how many hits this will get  :)

LOL - great thread!!

Not there now, but will be on Thursday for WWW.

I live in NH where we've had windchills well below zero recently.

Forecast for the Fort this coming weekend is mid-high 60s during the day and 40s at night.

I'm packing flip flops, capris and a sweatshirt.   8)

What I'm curious about is, if you are CURRENTLY at The Fort

Guess I'm not going to answer because I'm not at the Fort.

I'm curious... are you in jeans and a t-shirt or long sleeve?  

Two out of the three.

I'm praying that the thermometer rises several degrees before we get there but

You're right on the money, it might, I repeat, might, rise 3 degrees or so.

So, is 68 at Disney t-shirt or long sleeve weather??

Are those the only choices?

Oh, and 68 degrees here is about the same as 68 degrees in most places.

There isn't enough of difference between now and when you arrive to make a difference in what you pack.

You don't want to have to go to Walmart to buy clothing you already own, but didn't bring.

The common misperception is that it's always warm in FL. I can tell you that after having lived in central Florida for over 20 years, that's not always the case.

We were there in Feb. of last year, just checked our photos from that trip to see what we were wearing.  Looks like it was chilly, I had on jeans, long sleeved shirt, and fleece when we were outdoors.  In one photo we are at DHS and it is a beautiful sunny day, but I still had my fleece layer on.  And I am usually too hot (aren't hormones the best?).

Layers would be my vote, too.  Check the weather a week out, pack accordingly, keep checking it closer to departure, and adjust as necessary.

I should clarify that the day started at 3:00 am getting Thrill to the marathon and me on to the MK, AK, and DHS for viewing and ending at Epcot. In the late afternoon we did a few hours at DHS.