Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am Sara and have been married to the better half for almost 26 years. We have two children, a daughter who is 23 and a son who is 19 and 1 granddaughter who just turned 15 months. We love to camp and have visited Disney several times but only camped twice! We have a quick weekend trip coming up in May but we will be staying at the Contemporary. My son ships out for the Marines boot camp June 9 so this will be our last family trip together for a while and the Contemporary stay is part of his graduation gift. I look forward to reading the board and posting.

m18s92d73fdhjdck.png

Sara, I just have to ask ... does your granddaughter call you Gigi?  That's what our grandchildren call me.

She is only saying very simple things like mama, daddy, bottle but when we found out my daughter was pregnant, I decided I was way to young to be a grandma so we decided on GiGi. Sometimes I think Jadynn (the grand daughter) is trying to say it because she says GeeGee as in the long e sound. We spent a week at Fort Wilderness in Feb for her 1st birthday. She obviously will not remember it but we had a blast. We have reservations for Dec 7-12 and will take the grandbaby with us. She will be almost 2 at that point and really into Christmas and Mickey.