Interesting article on the news today

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quoted for truth!

I have found that people that complain about the cost can never be happy.  They start out with a negative attitude and you sow what you plant.

We're not talking apples, we're talking apple pie here   The quote is "As American as Mom, Baseball, and Apple Pie", not "As American as Mom, Baseball, and Granny Smith Apple Pie filling only with no

I love apples. I eat at least one every day. I'm partial to empires and galas but will eat almost any. Although I'm not a fan of red delicious or granny smiths. I also like apple pie. This is one of a small handful of things I agree with Lou on.

Ms White would disagree.

Ms. White is the only reason your saying that you like apples.

And your agreeing with Lou?

What does he have on you?

I like apples, but only if they are sliced. Can't stand the taste of biting into a whole apple.

I love biting into an apple fresh off the tree.  I have vivid memories of trips to the orchard with my grandparents, and the little tupperware salt container my Memere had in her purse at all times.  She'd take a bite, sprinkle a little salt... sounds weird but it was oh-so-delicious!

Seriously with the pie? My diet is struggling as it is with all the Easter candy. Now, I want some coconut cream pie. Or pecan pie. Or chess pie.

The key lime pie yogurt in the fridge is the same thing, right?

No? Yeah...didn't think so.

Hmm... maybe if you smear a bit on a graham cracker?   8)

In related news... a co-worker brought in a German Chocolate Cake - which one of the guys described as "chocolate cake with a pecan pie on top"

They're all running around drooling and proclaiming it's wonders, and I'm hiding in my office drinking coffee and trying to "be good."