• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DW and I were talking about booking crystal place for breakfast. We booked it for 8:35am and are just going to go straight to A & E. DD(9) over heard us and asked why we are we going to breakfast

Hey look I can diagnose Disney tech issues. Maybe they are hiring. I can fix code too. Can't write it but sure can fix it.

True.  I need to make a few more reservations and add names up to the ten maximum, and I'll be in business.   TCD

It sounds like annual pass holders who are also guests and want to book FP+s are secured to an object by an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axis.

Looks like someone been watching to much Big Bang Theory :rofl2:

I asked if I cancelled my FP+ and make them only for my AKV days, can I then make my FP+ reservations for those days then?

The answer was no. It only allows you to do one or the other.

Second scenario I gave them was. My company is sending me to Orlando for a weeks long meeting at an offsite hotel and I'm bringing my family. We want to make FP+ rezzies while were there.

then my brother and his family is coming for a two week vacation at the Grand Floridian and we will be arriving at the GF the same day. He is able to make FP+ for his entire two week stay but since we just moved from our offsite hotel to the GF will we also be able to make length of stay rezzies like he did?

Again, NO. We won't be able to make FP+ Rezzies for that trip till we use our first seven days of FP+ So he can make his rezzies 60 days out but we can't.

Again does this seem right to anyone?

Ray, as I said earlier- this is not a big deal.

As you use each day, you can reserve FP+'s for another.

Currently, the only FP+ that you won't be able to get on that short of time will be the A &E meet and greet.

There are a lot of things to dislike about the MDE mess, but this 7 day limit is not one of them.

TCD

Ray, as I said earlier- this is not a big deal.

As you use each day, you can reserve FP+'s for another.

Currently, the only FP+ that you won't be able to get on that short of time will be the A &E meet and greet.

There are a lot of things to dislike about the MDE mess, but this 7 day limit is not one of them.

TCD

A & E was the one I have been trying to get. Since April 8. But the system kept denying my request. If their system wasn't screwed up I'd probably have them right now.

I know most FP are easy to get but I should i be punished for being an AP holder?

AP holders can EITHER book FPs for length of stay at a resort or 7 FPs in a 60 day period. But not both. If I book FPs before my resort stay I can't book length of stay for the resort portion of our stay. So in my situation I have 7 days of FPs available to use.

However, if I was to buy regular park tickets I can do both. Because the system only restricts AP holders with 7/ 60 day period.

Meaning I could have 14 days of FPs for upcoming trip.

AP holders can EITHER book FPs for length of stay at a resort or 7 FPs in a 60 day period. But not both. If I book FPs before my resort stay I can't book length of stay for the resort portion of our stay. So in my situation I have 7 days of FPs available to use.

However, if I was to buy regular park tickets I can do both. Because the system only restricts AP holders with 7/ 60 day period.

Meaning I could have 14 days of FPs for upcoming trip.

Is there such a thing as a 14 day regular park ticket?

I would think that by then, you would be better off buying an AP.

TCD

Is there such a thing as a 14 day regular park ticket?

I would think that by then, you would be better off buying an AP.

TCD

What does that have to so with the fact that AP holders are restricted on the amount of FPs they're allowed to have?

And there is a 10 day pass. So an AP holder can get 7 FPs and a person with a ten day pass can get 10 FPs.

What does that have to so with the fact that AP holders are restricted on the amount of FPs they're allowed to have?

And there is a 10 day pass. So an AP holder can get 7 FPs and a person with a ten day pass can get 10 FPs.

My point is that I don't think there is anyone with 14 days worth of FP+'s.  Maybe 10 at the most- and that would only be someone paying for a 10 day stay and 10 day passes.  I'll bet there aren't many folks in that category.

But, I understand your beef.

As I said earlier, this is nothing to be worried about.  You aren't going to miss out on anything. 

Except for the A&E FP+'s which are snapped up on the 60th day, EVERYTHING will be available for you to choose from a day or two before each park visit.

TCD

Anna and Elsa

:yourekillinme:   Who are Anna and Elsa?  

And I had no idea what A&E stood for tv wise

Yes, back when dinosaurs roamed and people didn't boil everything down to a handful of letters, it was know as the Arts & Entertainment Network.  :rofl3:

My point is that I don't think there is anyone with 14 days worth of FP+'s. Maybe 10 at the most- and that would only be someone paying for a 10 day stay and 10 day passes. I'll bet there aren't many folks in that category.

But, I understand your beef.

As I said earlier, this is nothing to be worried about. You aren't going to miss out on anything.

Except for the A&E FP+'s which are snapped up on the 60th day, EVERYTHING will be available for you to choose from a day or two before each park visit.

TCD

Tthsnks. It stinks but probably doesn't rise to SMB status. Lol.

DW and I talked last night about booking breakfast at MK before rope drop and either one of is skipping breakfast and waiting in line or me woofing down breakfast and getting there before rope drop. But we both like sleep in, till at least 8:00am while vacation.

Any suggestions on a breakfast place at MK?

We've never had breakfast there.