• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DW and I were talking about booking crystal place for breakfast. We booked it for 8:35am and are just going to go straight to A & E. DD(9) over heard us and asked why we are we going to breakfast

Hey look I can diagnose Disney tech issues. Maybe they are hiring. I can fix code too. Can't write it but sure can fix it.

True.  I need to make a few more reservations and add names up to the ten maximum, and I'll be in business.   TCD

Crystal Palace was good when we were there in December.

Cinderella's Royal Table SMB.

I agree.  

I think what Disney should do to capitalize on the A&E frenzy, is to initiate a character breakfast at BOG featuring the sisters.  Yes, it makes more sense to do it at Akershus, and they could certainly add A&E to that breakfast too, but BOG just sits there currently during breakfast hours.  Parents would easily pay $60/person for that meal, if not more.  I don't know how they would explain the reason for A&E hosting guests in the Beast's castle, but for that kind of revenue I'm sure Disney could come up with some story. 

I agree.  

I think what Disney should do to capitalize on the A&E frenzy, is to initiate a character breakfast at BOG featuring the sisters.  Yes, it makes more sense to do it at Akershus, and they could certainly add A&E to that breakfast too, but BOG just sits there currently during breakfast hours.  Parents would easily pay $60/person for that meal, if not more.  I don't know how they would explain the reason for A&E hosting guests in the Beast's castle, but for that kind of revenue I'm sure Disney could come up with some story. 

It's already snowing outside the windows.

DW and I were talking about booking crystal place for breakfast. We booked it for 8:35am and are just going to go straight to A & E.

DD(9) over heard us and asked why we are we going to breakfast but not eat. I explained to her about the long wait times and this a way we won't have to wait for hours to see A & E. She looked at me and said, "daddy, that's stupid. It's not like this is going to be our last time we go to Disneyworld. We'll see them next time we go."

Sometimes I wish I could step back and look at things like a child does. Lol

Ray you know if you'd cancel the breakfast ressie and go by what she said now, things would change and a meltdown would take place when you actually got there and she changes her mind that she must see them. At least that's how things always work out for me!

Ray you know if you'd cancel the breakfast ressie and go by what she said now, things would change and a meltdown would take place when you actually got there and she changes her mind that she must see them. At least that's how things always work out for me!

Elizabeth is that bad already?

Elizabeth is that bad already?

Haha no, the other one lol.

You mean Brian would get mad if he didn't get to meet his favorite princess? Lol!

I agree.  

What's the explanation for having other princess in Cinderella's castle? 

What's the explanation for having other princess in Cinderella's castle? 

They were all out clubbing the night before.  

I can't beat Dave's answer.

I am sure it's just as good as the "official' answer.

You may not remember this, but the original name for Cinderella's Royal Table was King Stefan's Banquet Hall. 

King Stefan is the king from Sleeping Beauty.  But this is Cinderella's castle.  What The Fort?

They had some convoluted story to explain that.  Then, they apparently gave up and changed the name to make more sense.

Why are the princesses at the buffet in Norway?

I'm sure there's some whacky story to explain that.

So, they could easily have Anna and Elsa serve Mickey waffles in BOG.

It's an excellent idea, actually.

TCD

Mary Poppins is there & she's not even a Disney Princess. Maybe she got blown off course by a North Sea storm.

I can't beat Dave's answer.

I am sure it's just as good as the "official' answer.

You may not remember this, but the original name for Cinderella's Royal Table was King Stefan's Banquet Hall. 

King Stefan is the king from Sleeping Beauty.  But this is Cinderella's castle.  What The Fort?

They had some convoluted story to explain that.  Then, they apparently gave up and changed the name to make more sense.

So, they could easily have Anna and Elsa serve Mickey waffles in BOG.

It's an excellent idea, actually.

TCD

Well, for one thing, the Norway restaurant wasn't built to represent any Disney movie, so it's not like it "belongs" to anyone.  BOG on the otherhand is specifically tied to B&B.  I say put them back in Norway.

As far as the Crystal Palace ressies. I would keep them, eat & enjoy breakfast, and head over to the A&E greet "just to see how long the line is".  Your DD may surprise you, again, and say "skip it!"

Well, for one thing, the Norway restaurant wasn't built to represent any Disney movie, so it's not like it "belongs" to anyone. BOG on the otherhand is specifically tied to B&B. I say put them back in Norway.

As far as the Crystal Palace ressies. I would keep them, eat & enjoy breakfast, and head over to the A&E greet "just to see how long the line is". Your DD may surprise you, again, and say "skip it!"

No way. You'd be done after RD with an 8:30 ADR. Pony up $20 and meet the ladies.