• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the info, Mo!  Here's ours:  

Here is ours. Thanks Mo for sharing this.   

First thing that came to my mind.   Bud da da dum, click, click, Bud da da dum, click, click, We're freaky and we're kooky Bud da da dum, click, click,   The Adams family   (that probably didn't trans

Let me get this straight, all you schmuckfaces are talking about cheap stickers that Disney is paying more to mail you than they actually cost to make?

And because they're free and from Disney, they're looked upon as gold and a must have.

Do I have it right?

Let me get this straight, all you schmuckfaces are talking about cheap stickers that Disney is paying more to mail you than they actually cost to make?

And because they're free and from Disney, they're looked upon as gold and a must have.

Do I have it right?

I know that attitude might work on the buses, but you may want to eat some more fiber and put on a smile before you start a job in hospitality.  

I still have a week before I have to learn how to be nice to people................ schmuckface.

A lot can happen in a week.  

An entire army can be transported with all of its gear halfway around the world.  

Someone could drive from New York to Los Angeles, and back.

A team of sled dogs can traverse hundreds of miles of Arctic tundra pulling a thousand pounds of gear.  

But you learning to be nice?  I don't see it.  

I still have a week before I have to learn how to be nice to people................ schmuckface.

You're off to a whiz-bang start!  :rofl2:

A lot can happen in a week.  

An entire army can be transported with all of its gear halfway around the world.  

Someone could drive from New York to Los Angeles, and back.

A team of sled dogs can traverse hundreds of miles of Arctic tundra pulling a thousand pounds of gear.  

You forgot Mo drive across country and could go to all 6 American Disney parks

'cause that could totally happen.  8)

You're off to a whiz-bang start! 

Thanks, I didn't think it was working.

You forgot Mo drive across country and could go to all 6 American Disney parks

'cause that could totally happen. 

Don't give her any ideas.

Mo drive across country and could go to all 6 American Disney parks

Hey, if you want to call me names and have me not be able to read them, do it in purple.

The color purple is almost invisible if you use the new alternate background theme.