• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for the info, Mo!  Here's ours:  

Here is ours. Thanks Mo for sharing this.   

First thing that came to my mind.   Bud da da dum, click, click, Bud da da dum, click, click, We're freaky and we're kooky Bud da da dum, click, click,   The Adams family   (that probably didn't trans

• 2 weeks later...

Mine came yesterday. To say I was disappointed is an understatement. Remember when you were a kid and you went somewhere on vacation and while your car was parked they would slap in a crappy paper bumper sticker on your dad's car and he'd get all pissed off about it? Remember how those stickers looked after the first rain? It's one of those kind of stickers. The people on it are small compared to the overall area of the sticker, too. It was free, though, so you get what you pay for. I guess I am glad I saved the image. I can make my own clingy one for the window.

I believe Disney picked the size to accommodate entire Brazillian tour groups.

• 2 weeks later...

Our decal was, like everyone else's, cute but low on the quality meter.  I love the jpg though - it is now my desktop. 

Since we may be changing vehicles in the forseeable future I didn't want to put the decal on the van, nor did I think it would hold up very well.  BUT, I did find a little white 4x6 frame that the center park of the decal fits in nicely and it looks much improved sitting on the bookcase!

If you read the info that came with the POS sticker, it recommends that you don't put it outside because it will get damaged in the weather.