My journey to bring my family back to the Fort

As many of you remember,  I was able to bring my family to The Fort for vacation in 2010.  We got one day park tickets through the Give a Day, Get a Day program.  It was a fantastic vacation and we have been hoping to return ever since.  We came close, thanks in a large part to some wonderful fiends, in 2011, but had to cancel two weeks before due to vehicle issues.

I have been twice since then for WWW.  But now it is time (I hope) for another family trip. :)

We have booked a partial site for September 22-27, 2014!  changed to September 25 - October 3!  

Not sure yet about park tickets.   Got park tickets through the Disney Student Seminars for 4 days. :)

I am just so excited, I had to share!!!   :jumpforjoy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got our ticket conformation today so i have linked our tickets to my MDE account.  I am officially at 62 days.   We told the children today.  I typed up a multiple choice history quiz and told them

Went to AK and DHS yesterday. Made lots of notes for trip report. Hard to type on tablet. Love you all, especially all the fiends who showered extra pixie dust on our trip!!!

Talk about a plan coming together!   I got all the FP+ I wanted!!!   The only one that i can't get at the perfect time is the A&E Meet and Greet, but I got it for my two girls and it isn't at a ho

Marty you may already know about this, but Disney's Homeschool Days (renamed Disney Student Seminars) runs 9/24 - 10/09.  Discounted tickets are part of the program.  I'm not sure exactly how discounted (the site isn't super easy to poke around) or if this is even helpful, but passing it along just in case...

Welcome to Disney Student Seminars * Disney Youth Education Series - Individual Enrollment !

Program enrollment is limited and the availability of each program is indicated below to the right of each program. Please also take note of the age limits for each program as students that do not meet the age requirements of the program(s) you select will not be confirmed or allowed to attend a program.

Your Disney Student Seminars 2014 event ticket package will include the number of days you determine as well as participation in the Student Seminars presentation, "Disney Student Seminar Event: Healthy Living: Living with the Land" on October 02, 2014, at Epcot.

To build a more comprehensive experience, please feel free to add Disney Youth Education Series programs prior to or following the Student Seminars event. Additional classes are $34.00 per person per program.

During this registration process you will be asked to provide the names of guests in your party and specify which guest will be participating in the Student Seminars event or any Disney Youth Education Series Programs.

Tips:

• Select your trip arrival and departure dates below to show programs available during those dates.
  • Tickets are required to be picked up prior to your program start date and time so please plan your trip arrival accordingly.
  • Multi-day tickets do not need to be used on consecutive days however your event park admission is required for your program day.
  • If you are registering for more than one program, please make all selections before moving onto the next step.

Important: Students under the age of 14 must be accompanied in the program by an adult. Students age 14 and up may attend a program without an adult, but must be signed in by an adult. The adult not accompanying a 14-plus student in the program MUST remain in the theme park during the program. In order to maintain the magic and safety within each program, the specified age is not flexible. Students who do not meet specified age requirements will not be confirmed on the final program confirmation. The final program reminder/confirmation will be emailed to you approximately one week prior to the program start date.

The Disney Student Seminars program term is from September 24, 2014 to October 9, 2014. Theme Park tickets cannot be used outside of those dates. You MUST ATTEND the October 2, 2014, Disney Student Seminar Event: Healthy Living: Living with the Land, at Epcot to participate in Student Seminars and to use your Walt Disney World® Theme Park tickets.

* Disney Student Seminars formerly known as Homeschool Days.

Website is here...

https://www.studentguest.com/studentseminars/

Marty you may already know about this, but Disney's Homeschool Days (renamed Disney Student Seminars) runs 9/24 - 10/09.  Discounted tickets are part of the program.  I'm not sure exactly how discounted (the site isn't super easy to poke around) or if this is even helpful, but passing it along just in case...

Website is here...

https://www.studentguest.com/studentseminars/

Playing with numbers to see if this would benefit us.  Thanks so much for the heads up!

• 2 weeks later...

Bought our theme park tickets today!   :jumpforjoy

Four day hoppers for the kids and a 3 day for me, as I still have a day left from WWW.  One day, for a few hours, we will be at the class for the Disney Student Seminar, that still leaves 3 days of parks,plus the rest of the class day.

My plan right now (subject to many changes) is a day each for MK and Epcot and a split day for AK and DHS.  Class is the day before we leave, so after class we will go to which ever park the majority votes to go to.

Bought our theme park tickets today!   :jumpforjoy

Four day hoppers for the kids and a 3 day for me, as I still have a day left from WWW.  One day, for a few hours, we will be at the class for the Disney Student Seminar, that still leaves 3 days of parks,plus the rest of the class day.

My plan right now (subject to many changes) is a day each for MK and Epcot and a split day for AK and DHS.  Class is the day before we leave, so after class we will go to which ever park the majority votes to go to.

YAY!!!