Odie

Mickey, Minnie & Pluto lamps

We are here on site 932. For Minnie's bow, the wife found a kids light-up hair band at Oriental Traders. We just cut off the hair and piece & the bow was perfect

Finally completed our Mickey/Minnie Lamp Post. One side is Mickey and the other is Minnie. I am available to make either one of these for those who can not. If anyone is interested in having one built by me then feel free to PM me. See you at the Fort!Screenshot_2014-08-07-09-30-44-1_zps411c

Hey Retired...I just free-brushed the dots & hoped I didn't mess it up.  Had plenty of Rust-oleum Red in case I did.  

Derek....don't be a chicken & go for it.  :-)  It really wasn't nearly as difficult as I thought it would be to make.

We were at the Fort this past week, and in someone's RV windshield, they had two miniature Mickey/Minnie lamps.  The bodies looked like 2 or 3 inch diameter pvc , with a small globe on top and the two ears.  Small globe looked to be the size of the bigger lamps ears.  Not sure what they used for ears on this small ones.  It was during the day, so we didn't see them lit up either.