Fun stuff at Disney No parks?

Your right about your whole post. But the unknow clue is I was thinking of using my sisters DVC points so no camper, no Fort , short trip. I wouldn't drag the camper to the Fort for less then 2 weeks because of fuel prices. I would love to go into MK for one day but it starts making the trip cost to much. So i was just looking for cheap fun.

Don't DVC members have pool hopping privileges?

Is that just for DVC resorts or for all resorts?

TCD

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Walk the boardwalk. Pool hop to other pools like Art of Animation.....the gate will likely be open. If non resort visitors can use your pool, you outta be able to use any pool you want. Go on a treat

Go to the marina and move golf carts around using a univeral key.

I enjoy The Fort, but I couldn't imagine a visit without going to The Magic Kingdom. That's my favorite park. I guess I'm just a kid at heart, but as soon as I seen the Magic Kingdom sign I get all gi

I enjoy The Fort, but I couldn't imagine a visit without going to The Magic Kingdom. That's my favorite park. I guess I'm just a kid at heart, but as soon as I seen the Magic Kingdom sign I get all giddy inside. My family just tells me that I'm crazy!!!!!

Then we shall be crazy together!  :)

Don't DVC members have pool hopping privileges?

Is that just for DVC resorts or for all resorts?

TCD

You can hop to almost all the pools except for a few. I know BLT pool, and Beach Club pool are no go. There were 2 or 3 more but I don't remember which.

Your right about your whole post. But the unknow clue is I was thinking of using my sisters DVC points so no camper, no Fort , short trip. I wouldn't drag the camper to the Fort for less then 2 weeks because of fuel prices. I would love to go into MK for one day but it starts making the trip cost to much. So i was just looking for cheap fun.

We are DVC members (Shhh, but don't tell anybody) and one Thanksgiving, we were staying at Saratoga Springs. To take care of my Fort fix, I rented a golf cart through Disney for a couple of days, and came over to the Fort when I wanted and looped to my heart's content.  When I had my fill, I parked it at the Outpost and drove back to SSR... Came back the next day and did it all over again....