Had to call about a comp day credit and couldn't get thru to the person that was in the letter I received.

In their voicemail they listed another number to call which was Fort Wilderness Operations.

A very pleasant CM took my information, said just show the letter at check in, and that she was noting my reservation about the comp day.

She then said " i show you checking into the 1500 Loop" !!!!!!!.  Yeeehawwww!

I asked did she know what site, she said it was listed but she couldn't tell me in case things change.

At least we're not delegated to the third world 2000 loop this time.  Whew.

Checking in Sunday.  Can't wait

I just went up to the reception area and calmly asked for a manager after we had checked out.  I explained we were long time visitors and told him why our stay in the 2000 loop was the worst one we ever had.  The manager eventually asked what I wanted him to do and I turned it around and asked him what he thought he should do to make me happy.  He ended up giving us a free day.  And I'm guessing that might've helped us get into the 1500 loop this stay.

We got site 1510. It's really nice. Currently down at the Meadow Pool. At 9 pm the water feels like bathwater it's so warm. Just walked over to the trading post and got a modem. Will hook it up tomorrow and have WI fi at the site.

Save me a place in the 1500 loop!!!

My sources tell me that Fort management is going to be renumbering the 2000 loop with 1500 numbers.  It will pick up with site 1522 and go up to 1590.  This is in response to receiving so many requests for 1500 loop sites, and so many complaints about the 2000 loop.  They figure this will solve the problem, and make everyone happy as they'll all be in 1500 now.  

My sources tell me that Fort management is going to be renumbering the 2000 loop with 1500 numbers.  It will pick up with site 1522 and go up to 1590.  This is in response to receiving so many requests for 1500 loop sites, and so many complaints about the 2000 loop.  They figure this will solve the problem, and make everyone happy as they'll all be in 1500 now.  

That's not even funny...drove the 2000 loop this past week during our stay.  I now understand all the complaints.  :mellow:

Your rig may be there...but you weren't ;)   We tried twice during our stay this week...but you were out enjoying the magic.  How dare you :)

Your timing must be off, better luck next time. Sorry