Private Party on Clementine's Beach Saturday Night

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oops, double post.   I will say that Luke Bryan looks like Wil Wheaton.   Extra geek points if you know who Wil Wheaton is.

BTW, the TCD gang skipped the new Frozen fireworks tonight so I could stay back and report from the Fort. Stay tuned. TCD

I can do that. TCD

Love that clackey is coming out of lurkdom to help us out as a Fiend on the scene!

:yourock:

I have been too busy reading and learning.  This website has helped me a lot over the years (on our annual trip).  It has saved me time and money at both the Fort and in the parks.  Great information is posted here everyday.  Creeping on the private fire works party has been a blast.  We will be hanging out around down by the docks tonight.  I hope to hear a concert and watch a great fireworks show.  We took a day off from the parks due to the fact that Frozen is playing at the sing along tonight.  My daughter loves Frozen. Their will be more action at the Fort tonight than in the parks.  I am pumped!  I also met TCD and one of the twins today. He also spiked me!   

Man, I picked the wrong 4th of July to not go to the Fort.  It's only my first granddaughter's first Birthday party.   I could have missed that.....well maybe not.   Anyway it's cool to get to read about it and it's nice and cool in the house. 

BIG thanks to TCD for all the updates today, and to Beckers for posting them when I was away from the computer for a while.

You can be sure that no one else has minute-by-minute coverage like FFNN...

FORT FIENDS NEWS NETWORK

:banana:

Love that clackey is coming out of lurkdom to help us out as a Fiend on the scene!

:yourock:

Me too!!!! 

I just met and spiked Chris. War Eagle. (He's an Auburn fan)

TCD

Way to go, TCD - you have been busy today!

I have been too busy reading and learning.  This website has helped me a lot over the years (on our annual trip).  It has saved me time and money at both the Fort and in the parks.  Great information is posted here everyday.  Creeping on the private fire works party has been a blast.  We will be hanging out around down by the docks tonight.  I hope to hear a concert and watch a great fireworks show.  We took a day off from the parks due to the fact that Frozen is playing at the sing along tonight.  My daughter loves Frozen. Their will be more action at the Fort tonight than in the parks.  I am pumped!  I also met TCD and one of the twins today. He also spiked me!   

You may not have a lot of posts, but you are for sure a Fiend.  And now you have the spike to prove it!  :D

Enjoy the festivities and any and all updates greatly appreciated.

Doesn't it seem like rich folks who can afford to hire Luke Bryan to sing at their exclusive party on the rented out beach at WDW could afford a new bus??

I have a feeling they've been using that bus for their annual outing for a long time now.  Love to see what the inside looks like!

See, all we need is for one Fiend to hit the lottery and then we can buy our own bus and throw our own annual shindigs.

I volunteer to take one for team.  8)

Woof! 

If that's the case, I highly recommend that the Fiends on the Scene stake out a spot for the fireworks.

I'd like to be there, but it's such a long drive and Bob never showed up to help me organize my ping pong ball collection, so I'm running late.

Hey, I have priorities.

I have read the $8.5 million number as well when i googled Camp LKO.  I wonder if a college student cast member would really know or if he is just quoting what he read on-line?

I wouldn't bet the farm on that info - seems unlikely your average college student CM is privy to what guests spend on stuff like this.  Although possible he "knows someone who works in..." and go the info that way.

Though given what the group has supposedly done this week, plus tonight's festivities, that number doesn't seem out of line.