I'm too cheap, we have never rented a cart. We've brought bikes but mostly we walk or take the buses. I'd rather use that money to extend my stay. 

Same here - way too cheap but also no way of transporting it with a bunkhouse fifth wheel.

I did see a pretty ridiculous (read: über jealous) rooftop rack on a truck a bunch of years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hijacking the thread just a tad...  Just got off the phone with Kelly from Tee Time reserving a cart for our November trip.  As Disney is not allowing cart deliveries at FW,  we will have to drive to the Winn Dixie on South Apopka Vineland Road which is 6 miles from FW.  We will hook up to their trailer containing the golf cart and drive it to our site and unload, then return the trailer to them.  They do this in the afternoon.  If you do not have a ball hitch for your vehicle, they will allow you to drive their truck to your site to unload the cart, and return to Winn Dixie.

OH, and btw, $32.55+tax/day... there, thread unhijacked...

Hijacking the thread just a tad... Just got off the phone with Kelly from Tee Time reserving a cart for our November trip. As Disney is not allowing cart deliveries at FW, we will have to drive to the Winn Dixie on South Apopka Vineland Road which is 6 miles from FW. We will hook up to their trailer containing the golf cart and drive it to our site and unload, then return the trailer to them. They do this in the afternoon. If you do not have a ball hitch for your vehicle, they will allow you to drive their truck to your site to unload the cart, and return to Winn Dixie.

OH, and btw, $32.55+tax/day... there, thread unhijacked...

I was told the exact same thing a few weeks ago.

WBI

One thing I will mention about the above mentioned vendor.... We had scheduled a time and place to meet for him to pick our cart(s) up and it turned out we didn't have to do that. He had another customer that would be using them the day we were leaving so he gave us instructions on how to get them the cart. It was easier for me to do that than to try and meet offsite to get him the carts. Also, when we arrived we did the same thing, we received the carts from the previous renter so there were no offsite adventures.

One thing I will mention about the above mentioned vendor.... We had scheduled a time and place to meet for him to pick our cart(s) up and it turned out we didn't have to do that. He had another customer that would be using them the day we were leaving so he gave us instructions on how to get them the cart. It was easier for me to do that than to try and meet offsite to get him the carts. Also, when we arrived we did the same thing, we received the carts from the previous renter so there were no offsite adventures.

Same for me.  It worked out fine. 

We did the same thing, everything worked out fine.

Stupid question, but can you tow a car when you have that lift? If so, what is it called? 

Not a stupid question, I have the same question.

They make a system with a hitch, but with your Super "C" you'd take too much weight off the front axle and it would be floating.

Stupid question, but can you tow a car when you have that lift? If so, what is it called? 

Sorry ... I just saw this.  It's called a Mighty Hauler, and yes we can tow a car behind it.  I think it's rated for 5,000 pounds.

We were all set to buy a Hydro Lift, but thankfully at the last minute I realized our electric golf cart weighs too much for it.  Hence the drive-on Mighty Hauler.