Now that we've been on a couple of trips, we're learning that we may need to have wood blocks to help level out the trailer.  Question I have is, should we just put some pressure treated wood in the camper or should we buy some of those plastic levelers (they look like big lego pieces)?  One person told us that the plastic did not slip under the tire, as easily as wood might.

Thoughts?

Honestly, I've used both and both are fine.  I currently keep a set of the plastic ones (and they work great), mainly because they weigh so much less than wood. 

So (sorry, newbie question)... we have a double axle on our little hybrid.  When you are trying to level (actually, we were told that it should be "off-level" just a tad so the a/c can run off...??), do you put wood/plastic under both wheels or just one?

It all depends on how much you need to level. When we had the TT and FW there were times a single block under one axle would level it side to side, other times we needed to block both wheels and some of those times it was two blocks under one tire and one under the other.

I have 3 sets of plastic ones tucked in front storage and I will use them under both tires to level on one side. 
I also use them under the stabilizer jacks so they don't have to extend as far, some people claim that that reduced the shaking when moving around in the camper.

You know, now that I think about it I think I do have a couple pieces of old cut up 2x8 in the camper as well that could be used. You know, I need to take inventory of all the stuff crammed in the storage compartments and clean it out :)

Check Amazon.  I ordered 4 of the plastic chocks, and also ordered one of the tri-level lego type ones that you can back up onto.  When I got the lego one there were two in the bag.

If you are a Prime member usually the shipping is free or cheap.

I joined as a trial member for a month and got these shipped free.

And Craigslist is a good spot too.

BAL makes a leveller, but I think it's only for pop ups.  They also make a tandem wheel chock/lock that goes between the tires.

Check Amazon.  I ordered 4 of the plastic chocks, and also ordered one of the tri-level lego type ones that you can back up onto.  When I got the lego one there were two in the bag.

If you are a Prime member usually the shipping is free or cheap.

I joined as a trial member for a month and got these shipped free.

And Craigslist is a good spot too.

BAL makes a leveller, but I think it's only for pop ups.  They also make a tandem wheel chock/lock that goes between the tires.

Thanks!

We actually have the wheel chocks.  A fellow camper blessed us with those a couple of months back.  We were camping next to their family at a KOA in Chattanooga and he gave us his set (he had recently purchased a new camper the chocks did not work for it).