• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh, shoot!  I really liked the fife and drum corps - a really neat piece of Americana.  But, then again, I love the Main Street Philharmonic and the Dapper Dans in MK.  

If Universal, Sea World, or Legoland were smart, they would pick up Off Kilter and sign them ASAP!!

I am going to miss the kilts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So either Disney isn't signing these kinds of acts to long-term contracts anymore, or they still haven't found anyone good enough to replace fan favorites Mo Rockin and Off Kilter. Canada is on their third (4th?) replacement act since and now there's yet another new act in Morocco. This new act has some people from Mo Rockin AND a belly dancer, so maybe they'll stick around.  ;)

Musique Aramenco, a new live entertainment act, is now performing at Epcot's Morocco Pavilion.

Musique Aramenco overview

The new three piece band is very similar to the MO'ROCKIN act that performed at the pavilion for 15 years. A belly dancer is part of the show, and there are even some familiar faces from the former MO'ROCKIN group.

Check out the video for a look at part of their show from opening day.

Showtimes are typically 1:20pm, 2:20pm, 3:45pm, 4:45pm, 5:45pm, 6:30pm, 7:45pm, with performances taking place Wednesday through Sunday.

Like most new acts appearing at Epcot, Musique Aramenco is a limited time engagement at Epcot. The new group replaces Ribab Fusion.

Musique Aramenco overview

Article Posted: Jul 08, 2016 / 7:11am EDT

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions/musique-aramenco/news/08jul2016-video---belly-dancing-returns-to-epcots-morocco-pavilion-with-musique-aramenco.htm