Save me from a bad mama moment!

So, like a big dumb, dummy I failed to make an ADR for Chef Mickey's soon enough...and DD has saved her money because she wanted to go have some mickey shaped waffles with candy on top. Is there anywhere else in all of WDW to have mickey shaped waffles with candy on top??  (other than places like Ohana, which are also completely booked).

:TantrumSmiley: :TantrumSmiley: :TantrumSmiley:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, like a big dumb, dummy I failed to make an ADR for Chef Mickey's soon enough...and DD has saved her money because she wanted to go have some mickey shaped waffles with candy on top. Is there anywhere else in all of WDW to have mickey shaped waffles with candy on top??  (other than places like Ohana, which are also completely booked).

:TantrumSmiley: :TantrumSmiley: :TantrumSmiley:

When are you visiting?  We usually have decent luck with walking-in (no reservations).  Sometimes we wait 30-45 minutes to be seated, but there's a cute gift shop right there so...that's not a problem ;)

Oh...and we typically go in the fall (Oct - Nov...before Thanksgiving).

Eggos and scissors?

:rofl2:  yes. this.

When are you visiting?  We usually have decent luck with walking-in (no reservations).  Sometimes we wait 30-45 minutes to be seated, but there's a cute gift shop right there so...that's not a problem ;)

Oh...and we typically go in the fall (Oct - Nov...before Thanksgiving).

We arrive on the 20th and depart the 26th. So maybe we'll try Friday morning. Or, perhaps just make a reservation for Spring Break now and let her pick another place this time.

If all you really want us Mickey shaped waffles you can get them at almost any resort. I know All Stars have them. As does Trails End, and Animal Kingdom.

But if you want Mickey waffles and characters. How about checking on Cape May at Beach Club. They have Mickey waffles, and a yogurt bar that several toppings including chocolate chips and you'll see Mickey, Minnie, goofy, and iirc Donald.

I would go with Trail's End.  Great food and best price around for buffet.    If you want characters there is Kenny, Miss Josephine and the whole staff.  They have the waffles and if she asks I guarantee they will give her sparkles, M & Ms and maybe even Gummy Bears.   :clint:

I would go with Trail's End.  Great food and best price around for buffet.    If you want characters there is Kenny, Miss Josephine and the whole staff.  They have the waffles and if she asks I guarantee they will give her sparkles, M & Ms and maybe even Gummy Bears.   :clint:

Is Josephine still working there? I haven't seen her the last 2 trips.

This is great! The gummy bears will put her over the top!

We saw her in July. She even taught Z to hula hoop. Don't you read TRs?

YES, I read trip reports sometimes more than once. I was there for a week in August and 10 days in September and did not see her. Glad to hear she is still there and looking forward to talking to her again.

Anybody know off hand what the Trails End Buffet costs? Or is it an al a carte ordering situation...can't really tell from the website.  All expenses must be entered in the spreadsheet - - - or the meal can't happen. :rofl3:

My wife and I ate there last week. Bill was lass than $50

According to the WDW web site $15 - $29.99.  Not showing off or being a snob but since I'm a seasonal CM one of the perks is a discount at Trail's End, so neither I nor Marilyn can remember regular cost.  Mo Help!!!