A solo day at Disneyland. (California Adventire)

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I've been away from your TR so long!  I was without internet connections for 5.5 days.

Loving all the pics!

Glad your back and that your interwebz service is back up and running.

I'm glad your enjoying the pix.

I hope I not posting yo many but I want all the fiends who haven't been there to get a feel for what it's like there.

Yes you do.

When you do come out here I highly recommend you stay at one of disneys hotels.

That is the beauty of DL, some of the offsite hotels are just as close, if not closer than the "Disney" hotels. Even though our hotel is over on Katella, still an easy walk to the parks.

Ok I'm back. The ride zips you around and is pretty fun. It's suppose to be a tractor square dance and they did a good job. The pix is of the tractor and cart that zips you around.

image_zps874f86a6.jpg

In this picture you'll notice that there is an empty tractor. When you go to CA. Do like I did and go right when it opens or do like I tried to do...hit rope drop and walk right on.

DSC03030_zpsb00c5f24.jpg

As you leaves Mater's Jamboree this big building is next door. Don't ask me what it is or what it's used for. Maybe it's for DaveInTN's new MSB cinnamon roll shop.

DSC03039_zpsc8450d12.jpg

Across the street from the future MSB cinnamon roll shop was Sarge's Surplus Hut. It's a gift shop. Sorry I'm not a shopper so I didn't think of taking a picture.

DSC03037_zps4b25375f.jpg

Next to Sarge's was Flo's V8 Cafe. It is well done and was serving breakfast.

DSC03052_zpse8605257.jpg

Breakfast menu.

DSC03057_zps2a075a2d.jpg

Lunch dinner menu.

DSC03060_zps32e75c60.jpg

Pictures from Flo's V8 Cafe.

DSC03053_zpsd773a0d8.jpg

Notice the ropes? They're ready for the crowds.

DSC03054_zps051cf708.jpg

Look up!

DSC03055-Copy_zpsded8c6b2.jpg

Hungary? Here's where you order.

DSC03056_zps745ee21b.jpg

Close up.

DSC03059_zps037a58db.jpg

When you walk out of Flo's. Head across the street to the Cozy Cone Motel. They you can take pictures with Lightening, and Mater. But not at the same time. Also the Cone motel has several cone rooms. Each room sells a different snack. From flavored popcorn, queso, frozen drinks, and ice cream.

Do you see the cones in the background? Each one sells a different snack/drink.

DSC03040_zps4179ae8c.jpg

Here's a shot of Mater as I'm leaving the Cozy Cone.

DSC03049_zps9458d598.jpg

Right next to the Cozy Cone is Lizzie's Curio Shop. It's another gift shop.

DSC03063_zps2abb65ad.jpg

DSC03065_zpseb8b8759.jpg

When I left Lizzie's I ran into the main man.

"Ka-Chow!!!"

image_zps7196af1b.jpg

See the guy on the right side of Lightening? I think he's controlling the car. He had his left hand on some sort of box attached to his hip. I tried to a pix of it but I failed as I was pushed back out of the way.

DSC03070_zpsf3d11a90.jpg

I was heading to Luigi's Flying Tires when I ran into lightening. And then I saw ran into Red.

DSC03062_zpsd34b2814.jpg

DSC03088_zps8a4ac9b1.jpg

Well it's photo limit again. So I'll post some more pix soon. And for those of you that were reading my TR about our summer trip to Europe. I'll post some more pix soon.

I don't know what I was thinking. Starting a new TR while i still had an unfinished TR. What? Did I think I was TCD. :rofl2: