• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are quite fond of our spike, too. It sits on our mantle next to a Disney Traditions collectible (All Aboard - Mickey driving a patchwork train engine). This week I added something else to the dis

You aren't the only regretter!!

In over 30 years of going to WDW, over 20 at the Fort, my spike is without a doubt the very best souvenir I have gotten.

I love ya'll. We will have Mikey's Beer Hall (with occasional wine tasting) and the Empress Oblivion Bar in Nov.

I'm thinking this will be my best Disney trip ever!

Hey, did you say that your were interested in the Memorial Day GG at Lake Lanier? I know someone else did, and I forgot to add them to the list. I don't remember the thread though. 

If so, you can bring that set-up there too! 

Hey, did you say that your were interested in the Memorial Day GG at Lake Lanier? I know someone else did, and I forgot to add them to the list. I don't remember the thread though. 

If so, you can bring that set-up there too!

Yep, that was me. Will no doubt bring my Golden Retriever, Gandalf. He guards the beer in case of otters.

From back on page one:  I was not flushed in the original dumping, and I continued to post over there until this past March when I was unceremoniously dumped.  They said I could never rejoin because I had been posting things designed to work around their filters.  Still not sure what they were referring to, and no one would respond to any of my 4-5 emails for an explanation.  I have figured out they somehow must know I know Dave, thus my  :flush2: .

By the way, I have met the aforementioned Ed of the crimson and white leanings, and I find him to be quite nice.  He even apologized for making a snide remark over there about Auburn.  Oops, now I'm probably out of here too.

They said I could never rejoin because I had been posting things designed to work around their filters.  Still not sure what they were referring to...

Ken if you PM'd anyone pointing them here or even to the Fort Fiends mobile app, that's would do it.

They have all things Fort Fiends blocked in their filters so if you try and even type the name in a post it shows as ***********.  If you actually try and post a link to anything on any of the FF servers, it will also be blocked.

If you try and get around the ******** by adding spaces or hinting at where people should go, you get points at best and banned at worst.

Such a friendly place.   :blink: