Cell Towers Installed at the Fort

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Paid a quick visit to the Fort yesterday (October 16, 2014), and I was surprised when I looked to my right while passing the unhitch area and saw two cell towers rising above the trees:       I'm su

Foolish mortals. These cell towers are not for you, they are for the nearby resort you are not allowed to visit.

Maybe they will cover them in plastic branches and make them look like Sequoias.   PS, I can't see the pictures, my work PC blocks links to imaging sites so I'm just imagining what they look like!

Disney can do things right when they want to.  I think that is the best cell tower camouflage I've seen.

More like, when Disney is not spending their own money they can demand high standards of others

(That's why Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea is so good)

I agree they do blend in well, you can't see it in your picture but there is actually two towers, the second one is to the right (south) of the other.

WBI

That second tower really blends in.  Can you see it in this photo?:

113014602_zpsd421daf9.jpg

Here's the purple crayon version:

2ndtower_zps0db8bd8a.jpg

These turned out way better than I thought they would.  You really have to look for them to see them.

TCD