Hurry!  There's some kind of glitch in the MDE system, and there are tons of November FP+ slots for the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train up for grabs.

I am not sure of all the dates affected, but I checked from November 5-9, and there was availability for multiple times for a party of 4 for every single day.

That is unheard of!

Get 'em while it lasts!

TCD

I just checked Sunday of Thanksgiving week and sure enough there was lots available.  But honestly I didn't want to change my FPs that I have at Hollywood Studios.

I was kind of hoping the glitch would allow additional FPs, but no luck.

WBI

It looks like the glitch ends on that Sunday before Thanksgiving.

I hope this doesn't mean they're going to try a FP+ only test on 7DMT for those three weeks in November.  But that's what I think they're doing.

TCD

I hope this doesn't mean they're going to try a FP+ only test on 7DMT for those three weeks in November.  But that's what I think they're doing.

TCD

Thats what I was thinking. They did the same thing with TSM. Opened up additional FPs for the test, but got rid of standby. Just be prepared if youre planning on standby for this attraction.

TCD

Oh man you could be right, as busy as Thanksgiving week is that could cause some big issues. 

I was really hoping that 7DMT would draw all the rope drop crowds so we could head to other rides.

WBI

Thats what I was thinking. They did the same thing with TSM. Opened up additional FPs for the test, but got rid of standby. Just be prepared if youre planning on standby for this attraction.

Oy. There's going to be some unhappy guests if that's what they're doing.

Oh man you could be right, as busy as Thanksgiving week is that could cause some big issues. 

I was really hoping that 7DMT would draw all the rope drop crowds so we could head to other rides.

WBI

It doesn't look like Thanksgiving week is affected.

If they are running a test, I don't think they'd dare make the 7DMT FP+ only Thanksgiving week.

TCD

TCD

Are you saying that they will not have a stand by line for SDMT?

I would be incredibly mad if I wasn't able to get a FP and originally (and didn't continue to stalk it) and just figured I would do stand by and then got there and they said nope, sorry, no FP no ride.

Agree X2000

Guests have a reasonable expectation that they will get to ride all the rides at the parks.

Your buying a ticket that allows you access to the rides and attractions.

It's not like a restaurant where people generally know they fill up and even at a restaurant there's still a chance someone might cancel and you can get a seat.

How can they turn people away from a ride?

Do they have signs before you enter the MK telling you it's a FP+ only ride?

I'm sorry but that is an absolutely stupid idea and IMHO would piss off way to many people to justify even running a test.

I can't imagine they're going to repeat that test with the newest "E ticket" attraction in WDW. 

Plus it seems the FP+ opened up for at least the first 3 weeks of Nov. It would be one thing to do the test for a day (although I agree it would be a dumb thing) but shutting the standby line down for 3 weeks would be insanity.

I have heard two theories.  one is the no stand-by line test.  The other is that they just figured out that they can give away more FP+ without making the stand-by or FP+ lines longer.  But if that is the case, why are they just giving away more for a three week period?