Looks like too much late night craziness.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dave, you probably didn't realize it, but you cut off part of that message. Here's the entire message.  

I am currently drafting a letter of my own: Dear Fort Wilderness Rangers, Due to the new "seasonal lights out policy" I would now like to enforce a rule of my own. We'll call it the "if you don't get

Since Tennessee folks generally leave Christmas (and every other season) decorations up all year, they don't quality as "seasonal", so I think we'll be good!  And just for Lou, I'll leave our beautifu

So they've found another position for you,

Just making the magic.

I wonder if I get the cool cowboy hat and orange vest?

They were about to hire Lou to do that when they found the huge pin he was hiding to just go around and puncture them all.

Puncturing them would take too long. Just flip the breakers. It's all in the wrist.

Only thing I noticed a couple of weeks ago was people leaving their outside BRIGHT lights on all night.

I can understand leaving the bright lights on if you will be late coming back from the parks, but not all night.  Unless, you are like me and you just forget to turn them off..

I can understand leaving the bright lights on if you will be late coming back from the parks, but not all night. Unless, you are like me and you just forget to turn them off..

Mine aren't bright. Everything is a soft orange glow, so that I don't have to turn on the bug attracting outside lights on the camper. Sorry, but they stay on.

Mine aren't bright. Everything is a soft orange glow, so that I don't have to turn on the bug attracting outside lights on the camper. Sorry, but they stay on.

Plus the fact, that if you need to make a restroom stop during the night, it's nice to have light to find your way home.

I like the idea of soft lights, especially the non-bug attracting kind.

Oh no, I don't mean that.  These were very bright flood lights, not the smaller porch lights.  They very well may have forgotten about them anyway.  Didn't bother us at all, but I can assume it may have bothered those right next to them.