In the Sentinel today:

CLICK HERE

Not much of an article, but still interesting this appeared on the front page of today's Sentinel.  I was at the Christmas Party last night and during the lighting ceremony there were quite a few people chanting "Just Say No" instead of "Ice and Snow" when the crowd was supposed to be trying to convince Elsa to put ice on the castle.

Personally, I was hoping Cinderella would have come out and had them arrested for vandalism.

In the Sentinel today:

CLICK HERE

Not much of an article, but still interesting this appeared on the front page of today's Sentinel. I was at the Christmas Party last night and during the lighting ceremony there were quite a few people chanting "Just Say No" instead of "Ice and Snow" when the crowd was supposed to be trying to convince Elsa to put ice on the castle.

Personally, I was hoping Cinderella would have come out and had them arrested for vandalism.

That's brilliant.

We saw the show last night.

The actual lighting part coupled with the projection stuff is terrific.

The show before is too long and super annoying.

Annas voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

#GiveCinderellaHerCastleBack

That's brilliant.

We saw the show last night.

The actual lighting part coupled with the projection stuff is terrific.

The show before is too long and super annoying.

Annas voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

#GiveCinderellaHerCastleBack

Agree 100%, especially regarding Anna's voice!

Love the hashtag. :)

I don't get it.  Frozen was a nice movie, but I don't think it deserves all the attention it's getting.

Kohl's is even inundated with Frozen merchandise.  Toys 'R Us is advertising Frozen merchandise.  And now they have taken over Cinderella's castle.

I love Mo's hashtag too!

I can't get the original article to load without registering for the Orlando Sentinel online, which I'm not going to do.

I will have to use my imagination.

I don't get it.  Frozen was a nice movie, but I don't think it deserves all the attention it's getting.

Obviously, they have a bunch of management types with no imagination or vision. They see how popular the movie was, and how much they raked in on merchandise sales over the summer with the stuff at Hollywood Studios, and they just keep coming up with ideas on how to interject the movie into the parks. They don't know when to stop.

TCD

From the beginning, the Frozen phenomenon has been driven by little girls and their moms. Do they think it's too much? Have they had enough? I'd like to know where on the popularity curve it is with them. Is it going up, has it peaked, or is it on the way down?

Sure doesn't seem like it has peaked.  The back room at the Christmas Store in DTD is now all Frozen merchandise.  The Disney Christmas Parade has been renamed, for this year at least, to Disney's Frozen Christmas Parade.

Sure doesn't seem like it has peaked.  The back room at the Christmas Store in DTD is now all Frozen merchandise.  The Disney Christmas Parade has been renamed, for this year at least, to Disney's Frozen Christmas Parade.

Add the dessert party at DHS to the list, but all that will disappear after the holidays. What's after that?

My little 5 year old still loves Frozen. But she loves all Disney movies just about. One minute she is in her Anna dress the next she has her bow and arrow (and arrows are flying through the house duck and cover duck and cover) she is Merida from Brave. Then the next costume is put on she keeps changing. She also really liked Big Hero Six. Oh and she still wants everything Frozen she see's so Disney knows what they are doing.