To quote Shakespeare, "How doth one pack for November at yon beautiful Fort??"

We roll out on Wednesday, and I feel like I have brought clothes to cover winter on summit of Mt. Everest, summer in the Sahara, and everything in between. If feel that maybe, just maybe, I have over done it.

Living in Texas means I think anything below 70 degrees in cold. Knowing this fact, REALISTICALLY, what type of clothing do we need for days and some evenings at the park???

If you aren't happy with the Florida weather in November, wait 5 minutes ... it will change. We had 70's and tornadoes this morning with hard freezes forecast for the next couple of days - and then back to the 70's.

Just like South Texas.

Also, you need to plan for that range all in the same day. Jackets and gloves in the morning, all the way to shorts in the afternoon, then back to jackets, gloves, and a hat after the sun goes down.

At least one of them being waterproof.

Yep

Last Thanksgiving week my outfit was short sleeve shirt, jeans, zip sweatshirt or cardigan sweater, waterproof/windproof jacket, hat, gloves. The least during mid-day and the rest added gradually as the sun went down. I was just reminiscing about last Thanksgiving evening eating a turkey dinner outside at Flame Tree BBQ at AK while wearing all of the above. And having a great time!

I was just reminiscing about last Thanksgiving evening eating a turkey dinner outside at Flame Tree BBQ at AK while wearing all of the above. And having a great time!

Last year's recorded temps on Thanksgiving were 64 for a high and a low of 39. I probably wouldn't go outside, never mind eating out side.

Ditto to what everyone has said:  layers.  Also, I love those cheap fleece blankets for evening looping, movie under the stars, and viewing fireworks from the beach.  You can drag 'em everywhere and they keep you so nice and snuggly warm, but if they get all dirty you don't care!  And they clean up well in the end anyhow.  I have several Disney themed ones that stay in the camper.  Usually get them at Walmart.

Last year's recorded temps on Thanksgiving were 64 for a high and a low of 39. I probably wouldn't go outside, never mind eating out side.

There was a windchill on top of those temps.  After that outdoor meal at AK we went to Epcot to see Illuminations, which I'd never seen before. It was pretty empty as all the wimps stayed inside.  But, personally, I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else.  I guess that's the difference between "can go to WDW any time we want" visitors and "only get to go to WDW every couple of years" visitors. 

So, from this theard I have learn the following:

#1: pack all the clothes you own.

#2: Bring pie (or cake), but really, pie.

:smug:

#1 - That probably covers it, but don't be surprised if you have to make a trip out to buy some pieces of clothing you didn't already own. :rofl2:

#2 - Better bring both.