http://parks.disney.com/disney-flip-side-sweepstakes?CMP=SOC-FBPAGE20141230163047

1dc0f5bd31d7ff6f1b3418031e39befd89be31c9
8beabd141d1f315e97be3d5fb81419bade68eb57
160c1be34866efc3472dde9ae53e514f3ab2e1c7
ENTER DAILY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN

YOU COULD WIN A VERY MAGICAL DISNEY VACATION! We’re awarding a night in the Cinderella Castle Suite, plus a 5-day, 4-night vacation to Walt Disney World Resort every single day in January. That’s 31 winners who will get a chance to discover their magical, whimsical, fantastical Disney Sides on a Disney vacation that will be unforgettable! So be sure to come back every day in January for your chance to win!

To enter: (1) Click Enter, (2) Login or register, and (3) return to the sweepstakes to complete your entry.

7f02533aa0f4462646f6274870ad309cd5d1fddf
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Entered a few hours ago. I didnt share it to cut down on the competition and everyone else's disappointment when I win. 

Even tho I can't enter (retired WDW DH) I'm giving you hopeful fiends a.............. :bump2: ....good luck hope a bunch of fiends win!!

My parents are entering too and I told them if they win to take the kids for the overnight stay in the castle. Pretty sure that would be the best sleepover any grandparent could have

Entered!

Entered a few hours ago. I didnt share it to cut down on the competition and everyone else's disappointment when I win. 

Same. 

Would be great if a fiend would win. 

Also, how disappointing are those nights at POP or All Stars going to be after a night in the castle? They should save that night for last. :)

I entered, but after reading the terms I don't want to win.  Don't want to pay the taxes on the nearly $8,000 value.  I can pay for a trip on my own so much cheaper than the taxes, and I've already toured Cinderella Castle.

If the taxes were 7% that would be $560. I am willing to pay that happily.

I entered, but after reading the terms I don't want to win.  Don't want to pay the taxes on the nearly $8,000 value.  I can pay for a trip on my own so much cheaper than the taxes, and I've already toured Cinderella Castle.

If the taxes were 7% that would be $560. I am willing to pay that happily.

Gwen is referring to income gift tax, which could be as much as 40% with Federal and State taxes

DW and I won a trip to Hawaii about 10 years ago and I dint remember paying 40% tax on it. IIRC we received a 1099 and reported it as income.