This guy is great... Gaston beats man at push-up contest

I saw this across facebook yesterday!  So funny.  Gaston was the highlight of our trip!  My daughter was taking a video with him and he was posing for a photo!  When he asked her if she was going to take a photo she said that she was recording!!  He said, oh well lucky you!  I should find a way to post that video.

I saw this across facebook yesterday!  So funny.  Gaston was the highlight of our trip!  My daughter was taking a video with him and he was posing for a photo!  When he asked her if she was going to take a photo she said that she was recording!!  He said, oh well lucky you!  I should find a way to post that video.

That's awesome. We need to stand in line and meet him next time. 

I have to say, Jack Skellington was quite good at people interactions too. Not quite as good as this Gaston- he's just fun to watch. :) Where is he at? I can see us stopping to chat with him next time we're down in Feb.

Next to his Tavern... kind of in a corner

This made me lol since the year just started lol

:D

Marty did your daughter enjoy this? lol I guess the muscles aren't padded. 

She loved it!

I don't think I posted this in my TR, but my daughter posted the selfies she took with the Gaston we met on Instagram.  That night, the picture got a like - by the CM!!  She says he is no longer working for the Mouse. :(