BAH Rumor.....Why is it leaving exactly?

So I was listening to a podcast today, mostly as background noise and my ears perked up when they got around to talking about the BAH.

Here is the rumor,

The BAH would have shown up in the sight-lines above the top of the new Star Wars Land, so it needed to come down.

According to the same rumor, Echo Lake will meet the wrecking ball within 4-8 weeks. The lake will be drained and filled in, while Min and Bill's and Dinosaur Gertie's will meet their demise.

That is supposedly the first phase of demo and they will start foundational work for SW Land in that area as soon as demo is complete. The rumor goes on to say a decision is being made on LMA and it will be demoed in early 2016 if the decision is made. They then discussed the possibility of Muppetvision and/or Streets of America meeting Miley's wrecking ball, but that was their conjecture based on the rumor they heard.

This was from the WDW Today podcast and the info was being related by Len Testa of TouringPlans.com and the WDW Today podcast.

FYI-I am passing this along as rumor only, because this is not an official source. I believe nothing until I see it these days.

Wow, that's a big rumor!

I sure would hate to see Echo Lake, Min and Bill's and especially Gertie go.  But, it is consistent with rumors I've heard about this area being used for the rumored Star Wars expansion.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is the timing.  Why worry about the BAH now?   Sounds like they have a lot more to do other places.

TCD

Now this is a rumor that has some legs IMO, and could make a lot of sense.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is the timing.  Why worry about the BAH now?   Sounds like they have a lot more to do other places.

Maybe an issue with bringing in equipment for the project or redirecting foot traffic in the area?