Where In The World is W...A WBI Family Trip

Hello everyone!

I know I said I wasn't going to do a trip report from our last trip way back in November but I was missing the Disney World this morning and I saw there was some interest in pictures of our little guy so I decided I would post a non-trip report.

During our Thanksgiving trip we realized that most pictures had our son in them so my wife started saying "Where in the World is W...." with every picture she'd take, so on that note I thought that would be perfect way for my lazy self to post some of our pictures.

I'll try to keep them in order, and if you want I'll give time to guess the location on the hard ones, but the obvious ones I'll just post away.

Here we go.

We road tripped through the night and arrived at this entrance:

20141122_111834-1.jpg

Someone was ready to get out of the carseat after 13hrs.

20141122_085240.jpg

IMAG2448.jpg

IMAG2450.jpg

Our site wasn't ready, I guess I was to specific with my request but no big deal.

IMAG2454.jpg

IMAG2456.jpg

IMAG2463.jpg

IMAG2469.jpg

We toured and snacked and finally our site was ready so we setup.

If anyone is interested we rented a cart from Kenny so I can fill you in on how that went.  Honestly Kenny was great but I did not like the offsite pickup so I won't be doing it again, I don't like having to leave once I'm there and to make it worse it was raining the whole time.

W really liked the cart:

20141122_172737.jpg

20141122_202059.jpg

We hopped a boat and monorail to 'Ohana!

20141122_173142.jpg

It was great as usual.

Ok on to the next morning, getting ready for W's first Rope Drop!

20141123_070702.jpg

Any guess where we're going:

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

How about now:

DSC00180.jpg

WBI

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how he is looking at the camera, as if he's saying "look at these two....I don't know what I'm going to do with them."

Hello everyone!   I know I said I wasn't going to do a trip report from our last trip way back in November but I was missing the Disney World this morning and I saw there was some interest in pictures

Time for an update!   We left off with a delicious lunch at Be Our Guest, we had taken advantage of the FP+ and it worked great!   Up next it was time for a big first!   W was going to get his first h

Good job, Nick!

And I'm first!

That is a great batch of photos.  Can't wait to see some more.

TCD

Thanks Andrew!

I just realized how blurry some of those are, we took pictures with three different phones and a camera so some of the pictures aren't the greatest.

In!  Now I'll go read it :)

Great start!  Cute kiddo :)

Great to have you along!

WBI

Ok I'm going to keep going to try and find a good WITWIW picture (that's Where in the World is W)

I left off as we were entering....Magic Kingdom

IMAG2494.jpg

This is our first time with a child so we weren't used to doing all of the smaller Fantasyland rides first but we did good.

Any guesses what ride this is:

DSC00189.jpg

That seems tough, but the next one will give it away I think so any guesses before I add the next one?  Another hint this is the FP line.

WBI

I thought this would be easy, but I don't recognize that FP line at all.  And, why the heck are you using FP at rope drop?

TCD

That's a good question, the answer is we did not use FP.  I remembered wrong that's the normal line, we didn't schedule any morning FPs ahead of time.  Our routine was to rope drop rides every morning and then schedule some mid morning FPs for our two friends once we had rode a few things.

Sorry for the confusion but this trip was a long time ago.

WBI

I'm in!  Page 1!

And now that I've read what you've posted so far, I'll say that I also had a great experience with Kenny and his carts years ago, but don't think I would be willing to go offsite to pick it up now that they've changed all that.  In fact, I know I wouldn't do that as we almost always fly and therefore don't have a cart.  I hate renting from Disney as it's so expensive but I think that's what I'll have to do next time.

Great report so far!  Your family is adorable!

OK, thanks for clarifying about the FP's.  I was worried about you there for a minute.

First ride is Pooh, second is Peter Pan.  I saw someone posted a reply while I was typing this one, so I'm probably too late with those guesses.

TCD

Yeah sorry that would be poor FP use.

Exactly right!

I'm in!!! Glad you are writing one!

Thanks!

I'm in!  Page 1!

And now that I've read what you've posted so far, I'll say that I also had a great experience with Kenny and his carts years ago, but don't think I would be willing to go offsite to pick it up now that they've changed all that.  In fact, I know I wouldn't do that as we almost always fly and therefore don't have a cart.  I hate renting from Disney as it's so expensive but I think that's what I'll have to do next time.

Great report so far!  Your family is adorable!

I fully agree about the carts.  I too hate paying Disney prices but they are the most convenient.

Thanks for the compliments!

Yep...

Thanks!

Beautiful family!  I'm glad you decided to post pics.

Thanks!

Thank you so much for sharing this report especially since it contains pictures of Prince Cuteness.

haha Thanks!  Honestly there are a ton of pictures but I'll try to keep it down to around 300 or so.

Sweet Baby Boy!! My Little Guy Will Be That Age Next Time We Go.

Thanks and that's awesome, it will be fun.  It was very different for us but we still had a great time even if we skipped most of the big rides.

What a cute little boy! I have to say I was shocked when I saw the picture of him walking, it seems like you just had him!

Thanks! I fully agree I can't believe how fast he's growing, he started walking around 9 or 10 months but this Disney trip was actually his first birthday.

I'm in! Great looking family!

Thanks!

WBI

Thanks everyone for following along.

Since TCD guessed the last two rides here's some more:

I think this one is easy:

DSC00194.jpg

DSC00196.jpg

Since it's easy I'll give it away with this next picture:

IMAG2497.jpg

How about this location?

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00202.jpg

It's easy but the big hint is this next picture:

DSC00205.jpg

It wasn't Main Street Bakery quality but much better than our first test.  And it didn't taste like pork. 

Ok I think this next picture of a sleeping W is a little harder:

DSC00206.jpg

Would you believe he slept through that entire ride?

Well he even slept through this one:

DSC00210.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

WBI

Yep, I agree POTC and JC.

First birthday trip! Y'all are bringing him up right! 

BTW, I hope you post about Grayton Beach. That area is more appealing to us now that we have the golf cart. Some of those sites are really small though. That worries me.