• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/03/giant-sand-castle-in-the-snow-announces-24-hour-party-coolest-summer-ever-at-walt-disney-world-resort/   May 22nd is the next 24 hour day. who's going?  

DIT will need to give you a nickname first.   How about "Totally?'   TCD

The Disney Parks Blog posted a list of 24 things you can do at the 24 hour Coolest Summer Ever Eventtm at the Magic Kingdom.   Aside from the unique times some of the activities are scheduled, there i

I'm going to be at Disneyland for the 24 hour event.  Going with my daughter, son in law, and 3 grandkids.  Hubby had to stay because we are coming back in August and going to The Fort in the fall.  Should be fun!

I was hoping a Fiend would be attending so we can get the scoop on all the cool stuff.

Have a terrific time!!!

I'm in Orlando with the twins. We won tickets to the Tomorrowland breakfast and movie, so we will be leaving the hotel at 4 am . I watched the sun rise over Notre Dame Cathedral this morning, and will watch it rise over Cinderella Castle tomorrow morning

TCD

Awesome! It really must be good to be TCD!:d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in Orlando with the twins. We won tickets to the Tomorrowland breakfast and movie, so we will be leaving the hotel at 4 am . I watched the sun rise over Notre Dame Cathedral this morning, and will watch it rise over Cinderella Castle tomorrow morning

TCD

Whoa! It's more than great to be TCD! Go buy yourself a lotto ticket lol! Glad you are safely back in the US!