Are you allowed to tie ropes to the trees?

eticketride, run while you can!

The wheels came off this bus rather quickly this time and it veered down a totally different interstate from what you asked!

You can tie off to trees, but some aren't in a good enough spot to utilize or be useful.

I made poles to stretch my tarp over the tent.  Worked real good one time and so-so the next.

Welcome to the asylum where the inmates are in charge.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An old curmudgeon who called us all idiots for claiming to know anything about campers, towing, and the Fort in general.   His mods were perfect, and somebody asked about ropes on trees, and he went o

Thanks for enlightening me and the subject of larry and the history behind him and his relationship with the fiends and he sounds like not so nice of a guy who is self absorbed in his own perfection a

I have heard that there are some people who stalk him at the Fort.           IMO, that is sad.  Just sad.     :cupcake:

Lars was absolutely the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this thread.  Good times...

(surprisingly this was not the image that got me banned B) )

Please share!

I won't post the image that got me called a potstirring idiot.   :lol:

I want to see that one too!

Sitting here in my office trying not to LOL. the answer I was going to give the OP was go to RV.net and ask that question.

I have given Lars some starlight mints in a purple dish, just in case he ran out for Halloween!!!

And I'm not sure who called who a cupcake, but that is pretty much what got me banned, asking something about a cupcake, I think that was the question that did it. Some places just don't even let you talk about food!!!

Hence one of my WWW gifts one year was a little pouch with cupcakes on it. How much fun we had making fun.

I remember his stupid rant about ropes on trees lol

Now don't get anyone started about unmentionables hung on the line ( bras/panties) lol

From the first post-banning Fiend Halloween GG...

6346226400_554d091ed9_z.jpg

I want to see that one too!

I don't have the exact image saved, but it was very similar to this...

IMG_3291_edited-1.jpg

The kicker is that it was the 17th cupcake photo that I'd posted in less than 72 hours.  B)

It actually only got me temporarily suspended with a bunch of points.  I didn't get banned for good until I started posting here.

Hence one of my WWW gifts one year was a little pouch with cupcakes on it. How much fun we had making fun.

I still have it!  I use it for jewelry when I travel.  :D

In case you find some barrels?

:rofl2:

So sorry that I missed out on all the histerical I mean historical fun, but so glad I found this bunch who take life and themselves so seriously...not!!  :highfive:

I enjoy learning about the inside story anyway!

can I use your campsite for a few hours with you not there and park my car there so my little girl can ride in circles on the driveway and I can use your grill, cause I'm too cheap to rent one myself, and hauling a cooler full of stuff to freeload at the pool grills is too much work for me :)

can I use your campsite for a few hours with you not there and park my car there so my little girl can ride in circles on the driveway and I can use your grill, cause I'm too cheap to rent one myself, and hauling a cooler full of stuff to freeload at the pool grills is too much work for me :)

But please don't smoke on your own campsite, because I'm allergic.  :D

Now we just need somebody to ask if they can share a campsite :)  :rofl2:

Best. Thread. EVAH.

Not sure I want to go there but can they?

Sure they can!

What's wrong with sharing a campsite?

Not a thing... unless a perfect stranger asks the question and then comes back with a list of conditions as long as your arm, argues at every turn, and then stomps off all annoyed when people actually try and offer constructive feedback.  (see above LOL)

...and then when people realize the person is a whackadoodle, the thread gets REALLY fun, right up until it gets locked.

Ah... good times!!  :rofl2:

...and then when people realize the person is a whackadoodle, the thread gets REALLY fun, right up until it gets locked.

Ah... good times!!  :rofl2:

And that is another reason why we are all here and not there, they don't like "good times".   :smug: