"As Soon As The Rude Passenger in the Bathroom is Done Pooping, We Can Take Off!" An AC in A2 Trip Report

Tree Rats!!! Lol.

Three rides already. And it's not even lunch time.

DD loves the Great Piggy Bank Race. She has been playing it for years and usually several times per trip. I think we played it 3 times in one day once. Lol. I bet if I asked her what her 3 favorite things to do at Epcot it would make the list.

I don't have the heart to tell her it's closing. It'll break her heart.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's ridiculolous, what manager doesn't know what is and isn't working at their facility. I'm sure its been said before, but the Fort seems more like a training facility for management. Personally,

Oh!  I have another favorite site at the Fort - a tent full of Wild Womenz laughing so hard they can't breathe.

Rude server probably needed a hug.     Or a slap.  

Hijack time.

If love to get my DD one of those piggies before they go to the slaughter house. I know they will eventually be for sale on eBay at a ridiculous price.

Does anyone know where and how Disney sells and/or disposes these type of things? CM store, private auction, public auction?

TCD? Dave (Devores)? Lou? If your lurking around. Anybody?

Hijack time.

If love to get my DD one of those piggies before they go to the slaughter house. I know they will eventually be for sale on eBay at a ridiculous price.

Does anyone know where and how Disney sells and/or disposes these type of things? CM store, private auction, public auction?

We want one too!!

Hijack time.

Yes, stuff like that can and does end up in the CM store, and then on eBay.  Other times, stuff just ends up in a dumpster.  Those plastic Chinese piggies may just go in the recycling bin.

TCD

Yes, stuff like that can and does end up in the CM store, and then on eBay. Other times, stuff just ends up in a dumpster. Those plastic Chinese piggies may just go in the recycling bin.

TCD

Thanks.

I know a guy that works an occasional special event at Epcot. I wonder if he might be able to procure one for my DD.

Or maybe a certain photographer could ask around for me.

Are there another Fiend CM I'm missing?

Sorry I have missed our opportunity to play the piggy bank game.  And especially sorry for those poor pigs going to slaughter.  Perhaps we need to conduct a rescue mission like with Melvin?

That sounds like an idea waiting to pop.

Tree Rats!!! Lol.

Three rides already. And it's not even lunch time.

DD loves the Great Piggy Bank Race. She has been playing it for years and usually several times per trip. I think we played it 3 times in one day once. Lol. I bet if I asked her what her 3 favorite things to do at Epcot it would make the list.

I don't have the heart to tell her it's closing. It'll break her heart.

I hear you.  My kids will not be happy about this either.

Hijack time.

Ray needs some assistance corralling a pig.

Oh man... they're closing the piggy bank game?!  We love that one; we also like Living with the Land :)    

Was that girl cleaning the tank?  If so, I'm thinking there has to be an easier way...

She was cleaning the tank.  I took those pics for that reason alone.  I was wondering why they didn't drain it first.

We want one too!!

Nacole needs assistance corralling a pig.

Yes, stuff like that can and does end up in the CM store, and then on eBay.  Other times, stuff just ends up in a dumpster.  Those plastic Chinese piggies may just go in the recycling bin.

TCD

I say ship them back to China.  We only want American made pigs around these parts.  They probably feed those pigs lead based slop.

Thanks.

I know a guy that works an occasional special event at Epcot. I wonder if he might be able to procure one for my DD.

Or maybe a certain photographer could ask around for me.

Are there another Fiend CM I'm missing?

Weird.....this person you speak of sounds very familiar.

But slaughtered piggies make BACON!

It is VERY hard tp argue that.

Wouldn't it be cool if they had a new quick serve BBQ place built in the exact place where the Great Piggy Adventure sits?  They could call it the The Great BACON Adventure......an ode to the former attraction?

Put me on the list for a pig!! Been trying to figure this out.

Can someone help this lady corral a pig?

After the PBA, we had a FP+ appointment to meet another rat.....errrr......mouse:

IMG_0607_zps3vzkofq2.jpg

IMG_0608_zpseye85l6z.jpg

IMG_0609_zpsqy8emv6k.jpg

IMG_0610_zpsj6n7s4tv.jpg

IMG_0611_zps62tyj9nr.jpg

IMG_0613_zpsvlo3ttvg.jpg

IMG_0612_zpsfi7uhpnr.jpg

IMG_0614_zpszooupt1z.jpg

IMG_0615_zpsporattcx.jpg

IMG_0616_zpsctdh0sco.jpg

After meeting those fine folks, DS needed to ride Da*n Judi's ride again, this time with a FP+: 

Check out this wonderful FP+ line......

IMG_0617_zpsdg74o1se.jpg

this was only probably 1/3 to 1/2 of the line in this pic.  Where have you gone paper fast passes, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.  Woo-ooh-ooh.

Anyway, here we are on DJD:

IMG_0619_zpslqjohq2k.jpg

IMG_0619_zpscptajsva.jpg

My son seems to be missing something:

IMG_0620_zpsz3fypvnk.jpg

IMG_0621_zps5rmjveqo.jpg

World Showcase is coming up next.  I will try to post another update tonight.  If not, the TR will go on hiatus until Monday.  Fear not though, I will be gathering info for an AC in A2 Weekend TR......and therefore I will have dueling TRs next week.

Check out this wonderful FP+ line......this was only probably 1/3 to 1/2 of the line in this pic.  Where have you gone paper fast passes, our nation turns its lonely eyes to you.  Woo-ooh-ooh.

D'oh, you were so busy delivering your funny line that you forgot the photo.  LOL.

Good job on the funny line.  But fail on forgetting to post the photo that goes with it.

TCD

Love all the character meet n greet pix.

Next to pood forn pix adorable kids meeting their favorite characters are the best. There's just something about the that "look" kids have. It's, well, Magicsl!

Can't wait for the World Showcase. Bring it on!

Dueling TRs! I don't know if I can handle it. But I'll try.

Oh I almost forgot.

Sorry about the pig hijack but I did hear from my super secret Disney source and he or she informed me that TGPBR is a third party so the piggies may not end up in the CM store but they will check after it closes down.

They did give me this link. I ordered one for my DD. I will post a pic when it comes in.

https://shop.fullpond.com/trpc/GreatPiggyBankAdventurePiggyBank.aspx?productid=1476&catalogid=4

I did feel like the proverbial "red-headed stepchild" though.

What does this mean if you are actually a red-headed fiend?

But in all seriousness, I am happy you are finally reporting on your trip.  I just know that I won't have time to read it or you finish writing it before we leave for our trip in a few days. Ugh!

3. Playground by the Dog Walk

2. Path of Awesomeness

1. Fort Wilderness Entrance sign-gets me every single time I pull in.

Must have been.

Good job.

TCD

Thanks.  :clint:

I love the HDDR. Z was a little sad we didn't do it this trip. I'm going to try to fix that sooner rather than later. 

Your DD and Z would get along well.

Your DS has gotten so big! 

Looks like a great morning. 

DS is eating us out of house and home.

DD would get along great with Z.  They would be two peas in a pod.

Aaron, congratulations. You've earned your ears. The BBQ place in the pig spot is brilliant. You are an imagineer.

Thanks Brandy.  If they would just listen to me regarding attraction changes and eateries, the World would be a better place for all.

Love all the character meet n greet pix.

Next to pood forn pix adorable kids meeting their favorite characters are the best. There's just something about the that "look" kids have. It's, well, Magicsl!

Can't wait for the World Showcase. Bring it on!

Dueling TRs! I don't know if I can handle it. But I'll try.

Thanks Ray.  The duel shall begin as soon as the Slow as Molasses PB finishes the uploading process from our weekend trip.

Oh I almost forgot.

Sorry about the pig hijack but I did hear from my super secret Disney source and he or she informed me that TGPBR is a third party so the piggies may not end up in the CM store but they will check after it closes down.

They did give me this link. I ordered one for my DD. I will post a pic when it comes in.

https://shop.fullpond.com/trpc/GreatPiggyBankAdventurePiggyBank.aspx?productid=1476&catalogid=4

You have a great contact there Ray.

Will there be Bacon?!

Sorry....great pics!! kiddos look like are having a ball!

Thanks Rob.  The Bacon will come after Piggy and his adventure hits the slaughterhouse.

I can hear the banjos warming up now.

Lots more great stuff, especially this...

IMG_0590_zpsqyqsobgm.jpg

It's funny you mentioned dueling banjos............

Aaron, your daughter's smile makes me smile.  It's infectious.  

Great pictures!  More!  More!!

Thanks Dave.  She is a keeper.  She would fit in well with your girls.

I am so disappointed in my self that i knew NOTHING about the piggy bank game.  Ultimate parenting fail

You still have 8 days for an impromptu trip!