I booked 2 reservations for the Fort one for May and one for Christmas. With my work schedule it looks like we will not be able to make it Christmas and I told hubby to cancel December. He canceled May accidentally and now there is no availability for our May trip. Does anyone have a small family going who would be willing to share their campsite for a small tent for myself and my teen daughter. We would split the site cost with you. :) We are looking at flying in on Thursday May 21 and departing May 24. There is no availability anywhere but moderate and above Saturday which is out of our price range. Since we are coming for the 24 event we would love to not have to cancel our trip. If you would be willing to let us split the cost and add us to your site so we can do Magic hours please let me know. 

Thanks!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been quiet, but I have to point out that alliegant flies out of knoxville to Sanford nonstop for $191 round trip - so less than 400 for two and apply the extra $$ to said preferred site ? Lurkers

This one is directed at me, right?   This only reaffirms what I said earlier- something ain't right here.   There are no rude, inflammatory, accusatory or condescending posts on this thread.  And your

To say I find your post rude, inflammatory, and harshly accusatory would be an understatement. You have crossed the line with your accusations and rudeness. It is absurd for you to comment on finding

I have contacted 2 travel agents who have confirmed nothing for Friday Saturday and Sunday, but thanks for the suggestion.

Bet there not as good as Jason when it comes to working that "Disney Magic".. He's been known to find extra "Pixie Dust" to sprinkle around and "Poof" you have a reservation.

Thanks for the spam alert. Didn't think about that. I have contacted 2 travel agents who have confirmed nothing for Friday Saturday and Sunday, but thanks for the suggestion.

At the moment I would agree with them. Make sure you keep checking though. Chances are very good someone will cancel and you could get in as we get closer. 

Bet there not as good as Jason when it comes to working that "Disney Magic".. He's been known to find extra "Pixie Dust" to sprinkle around and "Poof" you have a reservation.

Thanks Dave. 

My main problem is I have to cancel my airline reservations within 15 days of arrival to not have to lose $850 in tickets- which gives about 10 days to find a solution. I found last minute availability December 23 last year. I appreciate the feedback and am keeping my fingers crossed that someone takes me up on my offer.

Something ain't right here.

I just plugged in some random dates (at 4:15 pm today, April 27, 2015), and was offered a Premium site for the dates of May 20th to June 3rd.  Any travel agent knows how to whittle those dates down to give you the dates you're looking for:

may%20offer_zpsxeuparak.jpg

TCD

I can guarantee those were not there earlier today. Someone must have cancelled. 

Maybe there is availability now will have to check after work but there has been no availability for Saturday or Sunday. Also this is the only post I have ever made here. I am active on the Disney Campers on Facebook. I appreciate the positive feedback and suggestions. However negative PMs and sarcastic posts aren't needed, as I am just exploring my options to keep from canceling my trip. Thank you to everyone else's input. I also noticed the Fort shirts are now on the Disney Parks website .

Maybe there is availability now will have to check after work but there has been no availability for Saturday or Sunday. Also this is the only post I have ever made here. I am active on the Disney Campers on Facebook. I appreciate the positive feedback and suggestions. However negative PMs and sarcastic posts aren't needed, as I am just exploring my options to keep from canceling my trip.

I don't know who you think is being sarcastic, but I just posted that there's a site available. You can book it or have a travel agent book it for you.

You're welcome, by the way.

TCD

I don't know who you think is being sarcastic, but I just posted that there's a site available. You can book it or have a travel agent book it for you.

You're welcome, by the way.

TCD

Premium is out of the OP's price range, unless my reading comprehension is screwed.

Something ain't right here.

I just plugged in some random dates (at 4:15 pm today, April 27, 2015), and was offered a Premium site for the dates of May 20th to June 3rd.  Any travel agent knows how to whittle those dates down to give you the dates you're looking for:

may%20offer_zpsxeuparak.jpg

TCD

OP said there was availability for moderate or and above. And that those sites were out of her price range. I'm assuming she meant preferred and premium were available but that those sites were out of her price range. I'm sure she is trying to book a full hook up or tent/pop up site.

So nothing ain't wrong. You just found the same info OP probably found and I found. Only premium sites available. Nothing else.

We have to remember that not everyone, especial new Fiends knows the system as well as other more experienced Fiends, and might just be looking for assistance.

Tcd - I didn't direct anything toward you. But I am not sure why you keep saying something is not right. I appreciate the people who pmed me that were kind and respectful. I have been a fiend member for a while and get alot of good information here but I don't think I will be posting here again. Thanks to those who provided helpful information and those who sent me some kind words. Didn't post with the intent of any drama on the board or via pm.