Don't know what's going one with the weather, climate change, mad scientist, etc (maybe old age and weight gain). but if you are heading to the Fort or anywhere at Disney watch out.

We are having mid Summer Florida weather right now.

Highs in the low to mid 90's sunny, humid, then a chance of rain.

We baked at the parks this past weekend, and we have been living down here since 78.

We had about a total of 6 days of Spring spread out over April, cooler temps, low humidity.

But we are getting hammered now.

So pack/dress accordingly, hydrate, hydrate, hydrate, make Coppertone rich, wear a wide brimmed hat, and try not to be a Mad Dog or Englishman and be out in the Mid Day Sun.

Check your A/C units before heading down also.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't know what's going one with the weather, climate change, mad scientist, etc (maybe old age and weight gain). but if you are heading to the Fort or anywhere at Disney watch out.   We are having mi

Are you sure you aren't describing NC?

We hit a few days of 80s humidity in the last couple of weeks, and now we're back to "normal" - which is A-OK with me.   I think I'd burst into flames if I was there - after first melting into a puddl

Good advice.  We've had above average temps here around Atlanta for a week or two, but a front is supposed to come through any minute and drop stuff back to springtime averages.

Not looking too hopeful for Tampa, it was brutal yesterday, had heavy storms last night and going back to 90's today and the rest of the week.

Spring, I remember that, we had it 1 day a few years ago... :P

Same here. Expected to hit low 90's today and it is summer humid. Fortunately we have a front coming through tonight that is supposed to bring us back to more seasonal temps. I sure hope it does as I need to finish some general trailer maintenance before we leave on a trip this Saturday and don't relish the idea of having to do it on a hot, humid day.