More cart parking across from Pioneer hall(?)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starbucks, I bet it's a Starbucks......

It's the new Frozen Wilderness kiosk.    Selling everything Anna/Elsa dressed in coonskin hats and fringed jackets!

With a golf cart drive-through window?  As much as it pains me to say this....that would be a gold mine.  Especially if it switched over to a drive through beer window at 11 am.  

Good job reporting this and posting your photo:

image_zpsyqwu5rzv.jpg

It's not as bad as I imagined, but I still don't like the fact that they're messing with one of the last bits of wilderness at the Fort.

Is this really necessary?

TCD

Bah, who needs stinking wilderness!

Pave it all over, cut down every tree in site.

Make it look like every other campground but charge more because it's "Magical".

We need more spaces for carts, carts, and more carts!

My sources tell me that, once they are done at Disney Springs, the crews are coming to build a miniature cart parking ramp at the Settlement.

This post makes more sense here than on the HDDR thread. :D

Your joke went over my head because you called a parking garage a parking ramp.

What is that, a Tennessee thing?  I've learned that in Alabama, they call parking garages parking decks, but I've never heard anyone call a parking garage a parking ramp.

Fail.

TCD

Bah, who needs stinking wilderness!

Pave it all over, cut down every tree in site.

Make it look like every other campground but charge more because it's "Magical".

We need more spaces for carts, carts, and more carts!

Of course... only if driven by drunks or 12 year olds...

What is that, a Tennessee thing?  I've learned that in Alabama, they call parking garages parking decks, but I've never heard anyone call a parking garage a parking ramp.

Fail.

TCD

I do not believe that is a Tennessee thing....I have not heard that around here.

Fail.

TCD

I was confused too. Parking ramp? Makes no sense.

Parking ramp is common terminology in the upper Midwest according to Wikipedia.  Regardless, I think I'm smart enough and intuitive enough to be able to figure out what the term means, unlike you two.  Perhaps the FAIL is on the part of the New Jersey public school system.  

Parking ramp is common terminology in the upper Midwest according to Wikipedia.  Regardless, I think I'm smart enough and intuitive enough to be able to figure out what the term means, unlike you two.  Perhaps the FAIL is on the part of the New Jersey public school system.  

Isn't the ramp the thing you drive up, to get the deck that you park on, which is in the multi-level garage ? :P

And are you one of those people that call soda, pop?