More cart parking across from Pioneer hall(?)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starbucks, I bet it's a Starbucks......

It's the new Frozen Wilderness kiosk.    Selling everything Anna/Elsa dressed in coonskin hats and fringed jackets!

With a golf cart drive-through window?  As much as it pains me to say this....that would be a gold mine.  Especially if it switched over to a drive through beer window at 11 am.  

Today they are dumping in lots of sand and packtng it down. The kids loved watching the big machines working. Looks like that entire space that separated The Pioneer Hall cart parking area from the Carrige ride (?) will be Cart parking when they are done. No Starbucks - yet.

Maybe they are making a spot for food carts, then instead of a food truck rally, they will have a food cart rally.

Starbuck$

Mickey Bars

Tacos

GAG

Ooey Gooey Cinnamon Buns

Frozen Treats starring Anna and Elsa

Today they are dumping in lots of sand and packtng it down. The kids loved watching the big machines working. Looks like that entire space that separated The Pioneer Hall cart parking area from the Carrige ride (?) will be Cart parking when they are done. No Starbucks - yet.

Thanks for the updates!

Isn't the ramp the thing you drive up,

YES

to get the deck that you park on, which is in the multi-level garage ?

Multi-level garage doesn't compute.  A garage is one level.  A parking deck is multiple levels.

And are you one of those people that call soda, pop?

Soda, pop, it's all Coke here.  No matter the brand.

Parking ramp is common terminology in the upper Midwest according to Wikipedia. Regardless, I think I'm smart enough and intuitive enough to be able to figure out what the term means, unlike you two. Perhaps the FAIL is on the part of the New Jersey public school system.

I knew exactly what you were saying.

How many of the outlets are really needed?  Our GC will run for days without charging, so just running around the Fort does not make us need an outlet until we get back to our site.  And score points for gwen.  It's COKE, not soda or pop.  Where did those terms come from anyway?

Nor ranting, just curious.

How many of the outlets are really needed? Our GC will run for days without charging, so just running around the Fort does not make us need an outlet until we get back to our site. And score points for gwen. It's COKE, not soda or pop. Where did those terms come from anyway?

Good question. This year twice I've forgot to charge mine overnight and we went anyplace we wanted for two days with no problem. The battery indicator never has shown anything except fully charged. But we were told that we have one of their newer carts.

Last year the Cast Member that gave us the cart went out of his way to tell us to plug it in whenever we could do so.

So, not sure. I'm thinking that not all carts are alike in age or battery condition/capacity...

Good question. This year twice I've forgot to charge mine overnight and we went anyplace we wanted for two days with no problem. The battery indicator never has shown anything except fully charged. But we were told that we have one of their newer carts.

Last year the Cast Member that gave us the cart went out of his way to tell us to plug it in whenever we could do so.

So, not sure. I'm thinking that not all carts are alike in age or battery condition/capacity...

LOL! Quoting myself now - need more coffee...

As a question of ratio of carts to plugs. I can say, if you happen to find yourself in a position where you need to charge away from your site... The likelihood of finding a plug you can use is going to be pretty low when this place is busy.

How many of the outlets are really needed?  Our GC will run for days without charging, so just running around the Fort does not make us need an outlet until we get back to our site.  And score points for gwen.  It's COKE, not soda or pop.  Where did those terms come from anyway?

My bikes go forever w/o ever being charged.

My legs need an occasional (well often) charge of beer to get me going thru more than 1 or 2 loops. About 3 to reach the settlement from the 1500 loop.

Now my granddaughters can go a full day or looping on a single 32 oz charge of Mt Dew!