Who's going to the Fort, and when ya gonna be there?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year's dates:

May 22 - May 29  (would be there earlier, but DD is getting her Master's, she offered to skip the ceremony for an extra few days at the Fort, but we decided to watch her do the walk. Did I tell you that all my family are Fiends at heart?)

November 11 - 20

Me too! We'll be there May 25- May 30. Nathen's 21st B-day! 8)

We'll be there June 4 - 17th in a Premium site (100/200)  If we don't get the Haunted Mansion stuff on it we'll at least have the Shan Man's Motorhome with Mickey etc on it on the side.  It's already there.  Thanks again Shan-Man.

My Fort dates this year so far are....

July 2nd - July 10th

November 25th - December 11th

And of course, ya'll know us, whenever the work schedule, funds, and the stars align we tend to show up also!!!

Oh good, it looks like we will be there at the same time. Hope we get a chance to meet.

doodlebug

Just had to cancel my November Fort trip and the September Fiend Cruise. Oldest stepson who is stationed in South Korea with the Air Force has run into some difficulties. Family first right. So no trips for us this year.

doodlebug

Great news, we are going to be able to keep our Fort trip afterall :rofl2:  Nov 27- Dec 3. We will also have our daughter tagging along.

doodlebug

We are really hoping to be there for Halloween this year.

Hey you made it here!!

We've been wondering if you'd find us.

:rofl2:

Thank you!  :welcome2:  (That's my six children dancing)  (Okay, I just wanted to use a smilie.) (And I couldn't figure out how to work the Picard smilie into this post.) (But I am still working on it in.)