More $3,000 a night bungalows coming to Walt Disney's World Wilderness Lodge

Crazy stuff... 10 nights and you could buy us a the new TV we're looking for!!

And like the article said, the Poly ones are booked.

Some people have more $$ than brains.

I hate to pay over a $100 a night for a room, let alone 30 times that amount.

One night would be almost 3 mortgage payments, or 1 months cable TV bill :lol:

It must be nice to just be able to drop that amount of $$ on a vacation or anything for that matter.

"The Wilderness Lodge bungalows will likely keep the rustic log cabin feel of Wilderness Lodge while providing modern amenities, such as full kitchens and washing machines, which DVC has come to be known for."

At first I thought if I could afford a $3000/night room I'd certainly not want to do my own cooking or laundry. Then I realized that's for the convenience of the servants you travel with. 

"The Wilderness Lodge bungalows will likely keep the rustic log cabin feel of Wilderness Lodge while providing modern amenities, such as full kitchens and washing machines, which DVC has come to be known for."

At first I thought if I could afford a $3000/night room I'd certainly not want to do my own cooking or laundry. Then I realized that's for the convenience of the servants you travel with. 

If you can afford $3000 a night, you don't do laundry, you have new clothes delivered to you when necessary.

Full kitchen is to keep the caviar and wine at the proper temps.

And like the article said, the Poly ones are booked.

Some people have more $$ than brains.

I hate to pay over a $100 a night for a room, let alone 30 times that amount.

One night would be almost 3 mortgage payments, or 1 months cable TV bill :lol:

It must be nice to just be able to drop that amount of $$ on a vacation or anything for that matter.

:lol:

Page%20from%20wlr_plans-2_zpsoffgq5qy.jp

Here's the plan. 12 units west of WL. 14 units east, utilizing the Wilderness Path.

Should look scoobylicious from a boat  :user2552:

Interesting.

Those things are a long way from the parking lot and the main building.

But, it looks like they're building small parking lots close to the bungalows- you can see one on the east side of the drawing.  It looks just big enough for use by those staying in the bungalows. They'll need their cars, as it's a haul to the bus stops from way out there.

TCD

Interesting.

But, it looks like they're building small parking lots close to the bungalows- you can see one on the east side of the drawing.  It looks just big enough for use by those staying in the bungalows. They'll need their cars, as it's a haul to the bus stops from way out there.

TCD

For 3 grand a night they will probably have chauffeured golf cats to take them wherever they want to go.

Interesting.

TCD

Great first small parking lots - then they'll decide that they're selling/renting so well that they should be continued all the way around the lake.    Then they can just run them into a "River Country" DVC and the plans we looked at a couple of years ago will be in full development!! :angry:

And of course now that there's more parking space over a Trail's end there's even more space for all the folks to park there! :(

Yikes