We decided it would be fun on our last day to hit all 4 parks, we would need to be done around 6 (fight leaves at 10:30pm ) so I assume heading out at 6, for probably a 7:30 pick up).

I need to check park hours, (Sunday 11/8) to see how we should do it. Who's done this and what suggestions do you have?

I want to get a family pic at each park that day and make sure what we chose to ride is something we can all go on.

I've done it a few times and a few different ways.

If the "mission" is to just get in and out of all 4 parks, my best suggestion is pick a couple of easy things per park to do that aren't likely to have long waits, and try not to have them be miles apart so you're not spending a lot of time trekking back and forth across the park. 

Since you have to eat at some point, you could even consider "lunch" the thing you do in one park.

Shoot for rope drop at your first park, and save your FP+ for one of the others, depending on what you want to do.

Remember that transportation between parks (and even just getting back and forth to the buses) is going to eat up a good chunk of time, and without early EMH and with your deadline for DME, you're looking at a relatively short day, so no lollygagging.  8)

My kids did this on our last trip. We were only there for one day before we left on a cruise so DH and I hung out at the resort and the kids were on a quest.

They were at HS before opening so they could immediately do Toy Story, TOT and RNRC. I think they were out of there shortly after 10. Next stop was AK. They didn't do much here, I know they did Everest for sure, would have to ask them what else. I think from there they went to Epcot. Again, can't remember what they went on. Probably Spaceship Earth and the ride in Mexico. Doubt they would've waited for the bigger rides. Then they headed to MK mid afternoon for the three fastpasses they had made. Then they spent the rest of the night there.

It was like a challenge for them, they were thrilled they did it and were texting us and sending us pictures along the way. They were pretty beat the next day but they said it was worth it.

I did a 4 park day with my sister, her husband and their two 9 year old boys this past August. The goal was to go to the park, get your photo taken with the icon, do one iconic ride and have something to eat.

We parked at the TTC and took the monorail to Epcot.

At Epcot we got our picture taken with Spaceship Earth - hold your finger up to indicate park number one - and did that ride. We had breakfast in France.

We then took the boat from Epcot to DHS. This probably isn't the most efficient transportation but we'd never done it before so that was interesting.

At DHS, got our picture taken on the main drag - hold your fingers up to indicate park number two - and rode GMR. Had a PB&J milkshake at the Tune In Lounge.

Took the bus from DHS to AK.

Got our picture taken in front of the tree of life - hold your fingers up to indicate park number three. Did ITTBAB (though one kid opted out - he doesn't like the spiders). Grabbed some Flame Tree BBQ.

Took the bus to MK. The wait for that bus was painful. :(

Had our picture taken in front of the castle and, you guessed it, four fingers! We'd intended to ride the train around the park but were too hot and cranky by this point. I forget what ride we did instead. Got a sweet cream cheese pretzel.

Car was waiting for us at the TTC when we were all done.

It's on the 5 year list. Next year we are going to a wedding in cape cod (during the summer) so that will probably scare us off for long car trips for a while lol

We go to the Cape all the time, it's only about an hours drive for us. What part are you going to?

We go to the Cape all the time, it's only about an hours drive for us. What part are you going to?

The wedding is in Oysterville, Ma and the reception is at The Beach Club Centerville, MA. We are staying at a quality inn in Hyannis (or something like that?).

We know nothing about that area, so any tips would be great!!