New 2015 Refillable Mugs feature The Fab 4 Towing a Trailer!

The Disney Food Blog is reporting the roll out of a new WDW-wide refillable mug design.

And it features the Fab 4 towing a trailer- which means they must be on their way to the Fort, right?:

Greetings from Disney’s Pop Century Resort! We stopped by today to give you all a look at the brand new Refillable Resort Mugs that are rolling out across Disney World Resorts, capturing the moment of excitement as you enter Walt Disney World property through the entrance gate!

Fall-2015-Disney-World-Refillable-Resort

New Refillable Resort Mug Design

Here is a glimpse of the rest of the mug at various angles…

I want to emphasize “rolling out” because — as you may be able to see from the picture of the display below — the new design is currently mixed with mugs that have the previous design. So, if you are reading this at a Disney Resort right now and haven’t seen the new design, the updated mugs may not have arrived at your particular Resort just yet. We spotted just a few green ones on the second to bottom shelf at Everything Pop Food Court.

Mug Display with both New and Previous Designs

Next door at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, we spotted the red and blue versions available at Landscape of Flavors.

Red and Blue Versions of the New Design

Red Version of the New Design

So far, these are the only colors we have spotted in the new design, but I wouldn’t rule out finding yellow, black, or purple once the full changeover takes place. Time will tell (and if you’ve seen any at your Resort, we’d love to hear about it!).

It used to be that each Resort would get its own mug design for use at that location. Though that has not been the case for many years, something really fun about the new design is that individual Resorts are getting nods on the mug — from depictions of the Resorts themselves to the famous purple road signs leading you to your vacation home away from home.

Magic Kingdom Resort Images and Road Sign to Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach, and Old Key West Resorts

Art of Animation, Pop Century, and All Star Resorts signs

Epcot Area Resorts Images

Logos of Various Resorts as “Bumper Stickers” on the RV

The mug is packed full of “the more you look, the more you see” details… such as spotting Donald trying his best to capture the moment of arriving at the entrance to Disney World with his smartphone ;). We’ve all done it, right?!? Thankfully Donald isn’t driving… .

The Gang Arrives at Disney World

Kinda fun, huh :)? Again, if you’ve spotted the updated mug at your Resort, we’d love to hear about it. We’d also love to know what you think about the new design!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2015/10/28/news-new-refillable-mugs-rolling-out-across-walt-disney-world-resorts/

TCD

Funny mug story. Adam and I were in line at Pop Century for some food and Adam was looking at his mug and pointed out there was a camper on them and I said "yup and that's why a lot of the fort fiends want them" and then the man in front of me turns around and says "and I'm one of them!" Turns out we were in line behind Monty of Diane and not that Monty.

Funny mug story. Adam and I were in line at Pop Century for some food and Adam was looking at his mug and pointed out there was a camper on them and I said "yup and that's why a lot of the fort fiends want them" and then the man in front of me turns around and says "and I'm one of them!" Turns out we were in line behind Monty of Diane and not that Monty.

Lol that's awesome.

Fiend Nation.

Gotta love it.

TCD

Haha... that is funny!

Cups are at the Fort now, a CM was nice and exchanged the one I bought at the beginning of our visit. Very nice as we have at least 4 of the old design and this new one is super cute!!

Love it!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk