4 hours ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

And they just happened to have someone filming them while they were being so stupid ?!?

I think a few were just lucky timing... but the others were, "hey...let's video this as they're about to do something really stupid" ;)    A couple of those made me gasp as I'm sure there were some injuries...

4 hours ago, rtguy007 said:

Guess it brings a new meaning to "Give people a chance and they may surprise you"......yeah by how stupid they are. It does make for some good laughs.

Ryan

Yep ^_^

2 hours ago, twiceblessed....nacole said:

Wow...would be great if there was a way for Disney to find out who these kids were and penalize their parents (I mean seriously...where were their parents??!).

I wouldn't think it would be hard to track them down given this was posted with the video...

A family that I know invited some friends to go to Disney with them along with a local cub scout pack. This is a 3 day event and during the day we have fun activities but when the clock hits 12:00 am, its on. we all meet up with our golf cart and play around Disney's Fort Wilderness. Enjoy us playing golf cart tag :D This is a special experience and I would like to thank the Rubios for inviting me and my brother to go this year!

So not only does the Rubio family allow their kids to do this crap, they do it while chaperoning a local cub scout pack. *SMH*

Oh and wanna bet they also know this video is on the web? Because nothing says "I can do whatever the hell I want" like filming stuff like this.

Disney needs to start a "no cart rental" list before these knuckleheads hurt somebody... or themselves... and then sue.

32 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

I wouldn't think it would be hard to track them down given this was posted with the video...

So not only does the Rubio family allow their kids to do this crap, they do it while chaperoning a local cub scout pack. *SMH*

Oh and wanna bet they also know this video is on the web? Because nothing says "I can do whatever the hell I want" like filming stuff like this.

Disney needs to start a "no cart rental" list before these knuckleheads hurt somebody... or themselves... and then sue.

Agreed.

Hopefully the Mouse is reading this...

No-cart List is right!  I would go one step further and Ban the entire group. It's bad enough they let their own kids do this but what lesson are they teaching all the other kids?

I've said it a million times:  Large groups of unrelated people are the largest source of complaints at the Fort.

Yes, individuals and small groups/families can act badly as well, but it's the large groups where the problems become truly bad.

Disney should make it clear to the leaders of any group that they will be held responsible financially and possibly banned from the Fort if their group generates complaints that go unresolved.

Too often we see the same groups year after year do the same things with no real consequences to their behaviour.

3 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

And now we know the real reason Marco dropped out of the race.  

While I'm a fan of corporal punishment in younger children, these kids are too old.

After years of abuse, I finally stood up to my mother at the age of 16.  She raised her arm to slap me yet again, and I raised my arm to slap her back.  She stopped and never hit me again.  I think she was afraid of what I would do.

No-cart List is right!  I would go one step further and Ban the entire group. It's bad enough they let their own kids do this but what lesson are they teaching all the other kids?

I've said it a million times:  Large groups of unrelated people are the largest source of complaints at the Fort.

Yes, individuals and small groups/families can act badly as well, but it's the large groups where the problems become truly bad.

Disney should make it clear to the leaders of any group that they will be held responsible financially and possibly banned from the Fort if their group generates complaints that go unresolved.

Too often we see the same groups year after year do the same things with no real consequences to their behaviour.

I have a friend in Florida who organizes a scout trip to the Fort every year. This was not her group. I shared the video with her and she was appalled at the behavior. I don't believe all groups should be banned from going just because of some idiots.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

I don't believe all groups should be banned from going just because of some idiots.

Agreed. For every group like this, there are many more scout troops, church groups, large families and other large groups that visit that behave perfectly well. It's not fair to hold all gorups accountable for the bad behavior of one particular group. 

On 8/2/2016 at 8:37 PM, momof3kids-Yvonne said:

I have a friend in Florida who organizes a scout trip to the Fort every year. This was not her group. I shared the video with her and she was appalled at the behavior. I don't believe all groups should be banned from going just because of some idiots.

If you re-read what I posted, I never said that all groups should be banned..... I only said that they were the source of the majority of complaints at the Fort.  I also said that Disney should hold them more accountable, and if they don't reign in their own members then they should be banned.

If your friend was appalled then I doubt her group causes any issues, but there are some that do and they make everyone around them miserable for days on end, then Disney invites them back again because their very-large check clears....

If it were up to me, I would create a larger set of group areas and require that any group of unrelated people (pick a number, maybe more than 10 people for instance) either use a group site, or rent an entire loop so as to not bother the small families and couples who are minding their own business and trying to enjoy their very expensive vacation.

If you re-read what I posted, I never said that all groups should be banned..... I only said that they were the source of the majority of complaints at the Fort.  I also said that Disney should hold them more accountable, and if they don't reign in their own members then they should be banned.

If your friend was appalled then I doubt her group causes any issues, but there are some that do and they make everyone around them miserable for days on end, then Disney invites them back again because their very-large check clears....

If it were up to me, I would create a larger set of group areas and require that any group of unrelated people (pick a number, maybe more than 10 people for instance) either use a group site, or rent an entire loop so as to not bother the small families and couples who are minding their own business and trying to enjoy their very expensive vacation.

Sorry you are correct I didn't read your post right.

Doesn't this all come down to what has been mentioned before about enforcing the rules regardless of if it is a group or an individual?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But how can the Fort enforce their rules, when they consistently break them themselves?  The Pet Loop rules are ridiculous.  You book a non pet loop, show up with Fluffy and no one says boo to you.

Or pet loops are full, stick them in any available loop.

And on and on...

I think some of the pet loops getting full can be blamed on people without pets requesting to be in Premium pet loops. Perhaps it is families who want to be together and one family has a pet. So then a site in a premium pet loop is taken up by someone without a pet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, mouseketab.....Carol said:

It's plain and simple loop requests. We LOVE 900 loop. It is a pet loop. We don't have pets, never will. But I do like the location of 900 loop. Am I being rude to pet owners by requesting 900 loop? I dunno.

Well in your instance, you know what to expect. You don't mind being in a pet loop because you want that particular loop.

But if someone isn't a pet lover/afraid/allergic then they might be in for a shock if they see a pet in a supposed non pet loop.

I don't know why Disney still lists loops as pet and non pet, when 99% of the time, they are the ones placing pets in non pet areas.

I guess they should just say all loops are pet friendly.